tejashpatel1990

: Jul 2011
: Gujarat
: 33
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Arrow Answers

My dear friend,
I would like to counter your first statement " Personally, I feel that since God has made us equal", yes I do agree upon that. Then the question arises as to -

1. Why was the caste system first of all imposed in History, if "God has made us equal"?
  2. Why were the Shudras (as you call us) were made to do all the dirty jobs, if "God has made us equal"?
  3. Why were we kept out of the city and deprived of education, if "God has made us equal"?

Ask these basic questions to your elite community and if you truly get those answered then you might think reservation is our right and accept that wholeheartedly.
  1. Why was the caste system first of all imposed in History, if "God has made us equal"?
ANS : In history cast was not based on birth. Their casts were defined by "
karma "
2. Why were the Shudras (as you call us) were made to do all the dirty
jobs, if "God has made us equal"?
ANS:
Shudra not done any work " free ". They got money for their work and othe peoples like kshatriya,vaishya or bramans.
3. Why were we kept out of the city and deprived of education, if "God has made us equal"?
ANS: No one kept out from cities. farmers are also live far from cities. They live in villages.

After all in the past and even today...The life style of the dalits is dirty. even if they got higher post there are no change in their habits. They not bath and care their body.
In the past 60 years reservation can't improve their life... How can you say that now reservation will improve their life?
Actually peoples who favor the reservation are not wanted to do hard work and wants all benefits free and without working !