07-01-2011
AnindianhiSengupta

: Jul 2011
: Kolkata West Bengal
: 41
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day
IGNOU RC West Bengal Even Doesn't Obey Vice Chancellor

MENTAL PRESSURE = NOW NO Change Except SUICIDE....RC Never Work TIMELY..HARASH.....A REQUEST

Respected,

Sir / Madam,

With Reference to Below Email it would be Surprising that RC too doesn’t act and Respect IGNOU Honorable VC.???

I Don't have to proof but below email only Suggest - Only Email is Forwarded but No Solution or Response do Given do Timely again Wasting Semester / Year...Then What about 2005 - 2009 ..Those who spoke were threatened of dare consequences and were harassed in Project along with Assignments and Study Centre Were Guided to regularly harsh them/us as Like 28……P Most time even practical Exam in Exam From where Most time not Allowed in various Ways Like You Must enroll after 12th & When Comes On 12th you Must Within 5th of the Month or come On that these day these time but the given time Centre Closed…& So On…????...could you can't understand Within 3??!! Month Study Centre Changes Automatically again makes One to Roam thus in Time No Support/No book???Timely and thus Mentally Creates Pressure...Only Money..Money.......

Then 32-34 Students all dropped giving Money till MCA …the Strategy….otherwise Fine...but do they did any work timely...Killing Time…Now only 5 Left…Rest Joined Sikkim Manipal Why????

IGNOU had to extend the Tenure as they had Wasted My/Our 4 Yrs in all these but within Minute update the Data but what about Past….Timely or Time Kill…….Thus to Relief extend 1 yrs to All as now Working but Past irregularity had Mismatched and Diverted Most…….

You Had Send Email to Reply but No Action / reply…Centre No name Not allowed….as were Unaware to Do in such Case…..

I had invested Timely BCA/MCA Rs 65, OOO/- or So But is or Were Made Suffered and litigated keeping no path but to highlight Most Working after an End= LIFE is Precious.

Vice Chancellor sir we found you are now acting in a great effort to improve IGNOU and support Timely and in Holidays…. Therefore please extend 1 yrs for BCA / MCA (Int) 8yr to 9yr for 2004 Batch???

Thanks

Yours Student

Anindianhi,West Bengal,Kolkata