View Single Post
06-13-2011
Anurag Nandan

: Apr 2011
: Bangalore
: 39
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi Rinki, thanks for showing your interest for this cause.

Earlier,We wanted to use this platform to 'plan' a peace march/demonstration supporting Anna Hazare's cause.
Since Anna's demand for a re-draft of lokpal bill has already been accepted by the government(after his fast unto-death episode),the present situation calls for detailed analysis of the proposed Bill, to highlight its strengths and weaknesses so that the final draft of the Bill can be a comprehensive, strong and democratic law for reigning in pervasive corruption being experienced by many in the country today.

I attach with this email, a recent version of the Jan Lok Pal Bill along with some related background documents for your perusal.I request you to read it, and send your comments on it to the NCPRI and any official platform the Committtee may set up(or post it here), so that a healthy, broad and participatory discussion on the contents of the Bill can take place.

I also urge you to get this message across as many people as you can.

Additionally,If it is felt by volunteers(visiting this website) that a debate/briefing/discussion is needed to be organised in Bangalore, we shall not delay it!
Attached Files
File Type: zip read it.zip (68.0 , 9 views)