thread: Kapil sibal
View Single Post
04-07-2011
sln1941

: Apr 2011
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

Well said suhrabsinghji. If the demand is the wish of the people then Kapil Sibal will jolly well sign on dotted line . Instead of dodging the issues presented by the leader Sri. Anna Hazaare by saying we are not averse to considering the demand etc, Being a Lawyer himself, should immediately state where he is in agreement and which are the particular wordings which are objectionable to the Govt. By discussing constructively in this manner he can get people to think about the issues. Also it will reveal how transparent and willing the Govt is for eradicating Corruption .

If I was in Kapil's place I would have advised PM to grab this opportunity to toe the line of Sri. Anna Hazaare and try to erase the dubious distinction he got in 2G scam and CVC appointment. By fasting with the movement and displaying his support to the movement he can make up for trust deficit created by recent scams. In 2G scam the best defence he could put up was he was not aware something wrong is being done. In case of CVC he had to admit that though BJP leader Sushma Swaraj brought to his attention the pending case against the person he thought that that the BJP leader was probably not uptodate.

I can only say that if PM is interested in removing the tarnish on his image he should join Sri. Anna Hazaare ji and grab the attention of the people. By doing so he can become a Yuvaraj Singh when Sri. Anna Hazaare will be the Dhoni.