View Single Post
04-05-2011
akhilesh sharma

: Apr 2011
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Cool

My dear friend,
I would like to counter your first statement " Personally, I feel that since God has made us equal", yes I do agree upon that. Then the question arises as to -

1. Why was the caste system first of all imposed in History, if "God has made us equal"?
  2. Why were the Shudras (as you call us) were made to do all the dirty jobs, if "God has made us equal"?
  3. Why were we kept out of the city and deprived of education, if "God has made us equal"?

Ask these basic questions to your elite community and if you truly get those answered then you might think reservation is our right and accept that wholeheartedly.
Dear Dandy Mandy,
1.In Medieval India,caste was not based on birth but on Karma,
2.Shudra was then not a caste by birth but by suitability of men capable of doing the work ,
3.Valmiki was a shudra because of his doings and became a Brahmin later also because of his change of heart and doings,
4.No bad precedent can be avenged through revenge by adopting same policy and depriving half of India of schools,colleges and jobs which will certainly lead to backlash,
5.Keeping this in mind,even Ambedkar provided reservation for a fixed period only ,not in perpetuity,
6.In fact,a creamy layer with vested interests has developed within reserved category grabbing rights of deserving poorest ones among themselves who never want to get away this priviledge; otherwise why this creamy layer of families of Gyani Jail Singh,Ram Vilas Paswan,Sushil Kr Shinde,Mayavati and the like never ask to surrender reservation for the benefit of poorer ones ?
Surely they won't as their interests are contrary to spirit of Ambedkar and Indian Constituition.
Dear Dandy ! Think and act positively.Negativity is preserve of polyticians which has already much harmed this nation !