View Single Post
04-05-2011
satiga

: Apr 2011
: 44
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
let us start the evolution to stop reservation and to implement SAMAN NAGRI KAYADA

I eggerly want to remove reservation from india , for that what we can do. I want that somthing should happen so that reservation vanishes and SAMAN NAGARI KAYDA should imlement.
So some evolution like to be started as happened in egypt and reservation should cancelled.
Reservation causing attacks on indian base by putting non eligible person to the important posts. How can a person being eligible only due to his cast to become Doctor, IS, IPS, Collector like that and how he can work. It Is like same that ruling of the monkey as a king. The same is Happening in India. Lot of Officers and Project leaders in Govt Dept. are placed only due to their Cast and not by eligibility resulting in clollapsing and corruption in those Dept e.g. Police, Food & Aggriculture etc.

let join the people to such activity by encouraging them as lot of people are against reservation and are quit, thinking that only single can't do anything and can't appose to strong polytics.

So Let us join Together to remove reservation and start the activity. Let us Convey the Polytical parties to think for India's real progress will start by removing reservation.

pl repply me on garajkarss@gmail.com