India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion > POLLS
New Topics

Should TEAM ANNA fight elections

Its absolutely a very good idea, who ever has mooted it. Congratulations, team Anna. You have to fight bull with .....

: Should Team Anna fight elections??
Yes, sure 84 80.77%
No, no need 20 19.23%
: 104.

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Bangalore
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Political party -A RIGHT CHOICE

Its absolutely a very good idea, who ever has mooted it. Congratulations, team Anna. You have to fight bull with horns. We need to fight our democratic set up through right way, which is through elections and forming a political outfit with this cause is the right choice. People will support, and we are happy to see that we all will have an alternative.
08-03-2012

: navi mumbai, maharashtra
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Without a strong bill everyone how can other people dare to join politics.

Its very easy for other corrupted politiciens to accuss the good people entering politics against them, This will only worsen the situation and INDIA will never be free from corruption.

First make a strong bill. This will make other good people to enter poliltics and current good politiciens to make good changes in society.

JAI HIND, JAI BHARAT
08-03-2012

: Noida, UP
:
Thumbs up Alternate solution Join Politics of Honesty and morality

Since no polcal party has come openly in support of JanLokpal bill, this is suidal to kill our talented leaders on Fasting and give an ever freehand to corrupt practice and destroy the nation completely.
Even if we comeup as a small but reasonably sustantial group to have a say in the formation of govt, we can dictate the morality and honesty in the politics well supported by the general public and any govt formation then will be forced to pass janlokpal bill.
Without a strong opposition to corruption nothing can be possible.
Hence a polical alternative is the demand of the day for India.

Virendra Verma
08-03-2012

: udaipur,rajasthan
: 38
:

Team anna, I am following your campaign from starting. AB govt. par apke fast ka koi asar nahi hota hai, pura desh curruption se tang aa chuka hai. Janta baar baar apke anshan main nahi aa sakti hai kyoki unhe apne pariwar ki zimmedari bhi nibhani hai,aur vaise bhi anshan karne se kuch haasil hone wala nahi hai.....
Isliye ya to aap RAJNEETI main aakar system ko thik kijiye aur acche logo ke sath milkar rajneeti ki gandagi ko saaf kijiye.....YA PHIR....AAP APNE CAMPAIGN KO BAND KIJIYE.... kyoki BHARAT ek yuva desh hai aur yuva varg jald se jald parinaam chahta hai. EK YUVA HONE KE NAATE MAIN BHI YE CHAHTA HU KI BHARAT JALD SE JALD CURRUPTION FREE COUNTRY BANE. MAIN KAAFI SAMAY SE DEKH RAHA HU KI AAPNE KAAFI MEHNAT KI LEKIN AB TAK KOI KHAAS RESULT NAHI NIKLA. KOI BHI NETA RAJNEETI KI GANDAGI KO SAAF NAHI KAREGA KYOKI WO ISI MAIN JEENA CHAHTE HAI..... ISLIYE aap party banaiye aur chunav ladiye. HUM sab log baar baar apke andolano main shamil nahi ho sakte lekin apko vote jarur de sakte.... AAP RAJNEETI MAI AAIYE PURA DESH APKE SAATH HAI AUR IS DESH KO GADDARO SE BACHAIYE...... JAI HIND
08-03-2012

: 58
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Can e-votes become real votes?

Dear Annaji,
Pranam and thanks to you for bringing most of the commoners together on a common issue which affects the common man in his day to day life. However I donot agree with your thought of conducting a campaign on the Internet and SMS to know from the people if they need a political party. I say this with my past observations where such campaigns have been done, candle lights were carried and when it came to the testing time, the results turned out different. It is easy to vote online, than cast a vote in the polling booth. I strongly feel that you need to have a clear feedback from the villages and cities at the grassroot level before taking such a decision. There are enough number of cases where much deserving candidate was defeated by a accused contestant. This phenomenah cuts across all party lines.
Further once you get into politics lokpal is not the only issue which you need to address, there atleast a thousand others including your stand on issues like cross border terrorism. Agitation is one thing and administration is totally another. Politics is a dirty pool where the character of a noble person like you can be completely tarnished.
You have been doing a great service to the society and I feel that you please continue doing so. You are a gandhian, and I quote his example. Gandhi never got into active politics and only remained as a social worker till the end. In fact he was not present, when Nehru made the parliament speech on india's independence, he chose to remain with his people.
Hence I request you to rethink a hundred times before forming a political party and getting into active election participation. I understand the smart move of the political parties who chose to remain noncomital, which has compelled you to think in this direction, but please also look at it as a ploy to completely crush your movement. I am sure with your vast experience you can see through all this and arrive at an appropriate decision in the best interest of the commoners of India.
08-03-2012

: Ghaziabad
:
Post Common citizens please join hands to fight against corruption

Seeing the current scenerio and response that the political establishment and media giving to the important matter like corruption, it looks like these people are not concerned because this corrupt system is beneficial to them. At present People want alternative to Congress which is strong and can defeat Congress and allies and do actual work after winning election. The level of corruption exist in our country is very high so to remove it an honest, effective and powerful alternative is required. At present power is in the hands of the corrupt and they are using it to safeguard themselves. I believe its a good idea to form a political alternative, gain power and then nab these corrupt people. The Challenges are many but goal not impossible to achieve.

Form a party and formulate the rules and guidelines and creteria on selecting the candidates. Also formulate the process to evaluate the elected person whether he is doing his work honestly or not and also the evaluation of Performance. If the party finds that the elected person is changing his course to dishonest means then Party itself should initiate the inquiry and if find guilty the person should be expelled from the party and case should be filed against that person and support the legal agency with evidents against him. Before that as soon as the Govt. is formed the electrol reforms should be done which shall disallow any convicted person from fighting election as well if any siiting member found guilty then he should be removed immediately, re-election should be done in his constituency.

For selection of candidates: The Background of the person can be checked, he shall furnish all his present assets details including family members. He shall sign a document of pledge, rules and regulations and should agree that if found guilty at any moment shall be removed immediately. Also we can ask the candidate to take some psychomoteric test and other attitude tests to check his thought process and tendency to change after gaining power.

For fund raising, we can go to corporates and to individuals to donate. There should be complete transparency on how much assets were collected and where and how it was spend. People don't mind giving money if the system is transparent.

We shall invite volunteers who could go to villages, towns and educate and build awareness about the corruption and how it is impacting them and tell them that their one vote can change their life and future of their children. Also tell them about the reality of the Gandhi family and other corrupt political people. For educted people dedicated newspaper, news channel, facebook, emails, sms are sufficient. Build up awareness in schools, children plays vital role in transforming the thought process in family. We have 2 years time in doing all these. For us election is very near and movement and revolution shall start now.

I am ready in supporting the IAC team in formulating documents, procedure and build awareness after my office time and weekly offs in my attempt to build better India.

Last edited by shakunjaya@gmail.com; 08-03-2012 at 12:03 PM
08-03-2012

: Hyderabad
:
Thumbs up

we all should welcome team anna in politics ......jaihind
08-03-2012

:

It is not the corrupt politicians of the congress alone, what about corrupt politicians of BJP, BSP, SP, JDU, DMK, AIADMK......? Are you suggesting that this movement of Anna should be aimed only to remove congress and give access to corrupt politicians from other parties to come to power. That will defeat the purpose of the whole Anna movement. Further the Anna team needs to develop a manifesto and tell the people on their stand on other internal and international issues, for them to get elected
08-03-2012

: Ghaziabad
:

Dear Rangam

Please read the message again, I named Congress and also wrote other corrupt people which includes corrupt people from any political party or system. Today our country need a strong contender to fight against the strong, powerful and corrupt Congress, hence name of Congress is highlighted, it does not mean that I believe all other political parties are not corrupt. If any of the political party was honest we would not have required Anna to form a new party.
08-03-2012

:

Thanks Shakunjaya for the clarification. Needed to be specific since the movement has gained an anti congress movement rather than an anti corruption movement. It was clear from whatever happened in the parliament last time that none of the parties are interested to get the bill in place. Huge drama and there after the blame game all looks to be stage managed.
The problem which Anna will be facing is when a political party is formed on the national scale, it should also address the other problems, both internal and international. That's going to be a big challenge since none of Anna team members have any experience on these issues. Secondly, we are in a parliamentary democracy where numbers play the game. Even if Anna members get to the parliament will they have the numbers to get the bill passed, or will it die a natural death like the Ram Mandir promised by the BJP, which brought them to power.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0