India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion > POLLS

Negative campaign against congress in election will make huge impact

it is our duty to support anna in negative campaign against congress in election as it will teach a great .....

: who will you vote after the appeal of Anna in the coming election??
i will vote against congress !!! 13 81.25%
i will vote to anyone it may be congress !! 1 6.25%
i will not come out and make a vote to anyone !! 2 12.50%
: 16.

• 3 surbhit-jain
  • 1 neerajshetye

10-06-2011

: Sep 2011
: saharanpur
: 40
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Negative campaign against congress in election will make huge impact

it is our duty to support anna in negative campaign against congress in election as it will teach a great lesson to not only to the congress but aslo to all the parties that what can happen if they go against public views......

make sure that everyone you know make a vote in election because it will show that how many people are against the congress !!!!!
10-06-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"A Saint"

Gentle men ! "Now we have some one(Saint Anna) Who is not only uniting us but also show us the right way corrupt people not to be crowned once more."
10-06-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Ji ha sir bilkul anna ji ne jo raasta dikhaya hai hume sirf usko follow krna hai n bhrastachariyo ko rokna hai
JAI HIND
10-26-2011

: Aug 2011
: Thane, Maharashtra
: 26
:
: 36 | 0.01 Per Day
Exclamation

The option is wrong you should vote against congress but nowadays other political parties are also corrupted so it is necessary to know about the candidate you are voting. but the question you asked is correct.
07-31-2012

: Jul 2012
: SHIMLA
: 31
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

I think , in addition to electing the candidate,every voter should be given a choice to reject acandidate

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0