India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation > Opinion > POLLS

Call back the govt thru voting nation wide

hi all, I am really carried away by ANNA and their team members for their co-ordianted work and tremendous hardwork .....

: Should Indians have the right to call back the elected Govt before 5 years ?
Yes. We should have election to recall the elected Govt. 6 100.00%
No. We can vote in 5 years 0 0%
: 6.

08-19-2011

: Aug 2011
: chennai
: 48
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Call back the govt thru voting nation wide

hi all, I am really carried away by ANNA and their team members for their co-ordianted work and tremendous hardwork done by them. I think we have got the right leader at the right time. Let every indians support this bill and Anna. Parliament should pass this bill failing which, a nation wide (modal)electrol process should be in place to overthrow the govt should be taken up. The right to call back the elected govt. 545 MPS can not and should not decide the outcome of the bill.

karthi
Love All Serve All
08-19-2011

: Aug 2011
: Ichajkaranji
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes this is the straight defeat of govt and they must come out for fresh polls they are leaving with the mis concept ther are our masters and we are slaves and they are given rights to do whatever they want sibbalji must know if indians come on the road they can be thrown out annaji is not the politician but even if you want to see you come for polls in your constituency you will loose your deposit

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0