India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > ANTIRESERVATION FORUM > DISCUSSIONS on Reservation
New Topics

Dalit association

The Economic Times 30June, 2011 Dalits have formed an association 'Dicci' on the line of Ficci. They had called a .....

05-30-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
Dalit association

The Economic Times
30June, 2011

Dalits have formed an association 'Dicci' on the line of Ficci. They had called a meeting of Dalit entrepreneurs from all over world at hotel Taj, Mumbai. They claim that future belongs to them. Beware general category gentlemen.
06-06-2011

: Apr 2011
: sirsi
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day

Reservation is nothing but a policy of "divide nd rule"
better to judge reservation based upon economic condition of targeted.
08-18-2011

: Aug 2011
: Hyderabad
:
: 87 | 0.02 Per Day

@ sirsi.in

Economical condition has nothing to do with the caste discrimination... If you are a son/daughter of a millionaire in a village and you want to study in the best college of your village but you are not allowed just because you are a "Dalit"...!?! Do you have an answer for it...!?!
09-19-2011

: sirsi
:
: 16 | 0.00 Per Day

such discrimination is not visible at present. separating dalits in name of reservation from mainstream is also a kind of discrimination.
09-19-2011

: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

'Dicci' - what's that ? Space to Put Luggage at the Back of the Car...?...

Why are the Dalits always bent on pushing themselves backward ? Wouldn't 'Bonnet' have been better...?...

They have so much Reservation to take them ahead...but they still want to go to the Back Seat - nay, even behind....why...?...
09-20-2011

: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Dear All,

For the nth time, I request everyone not to fall into the trap of discussing issues not related to corruption in this forum. We'll only end up dividing the civil society, exactly as the politicians want to do.

Ganesan. :~)
09-20-2011

: Sambalpur, Orissa
: 47
:
: 120 | 0.03 Per Day

Those are meeting at Hotel TAJ, Mumbai are not exactly DALIT

JAY HIND
09-20-2011

: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Ravan, Parushram, Chankya"

Gentle men ! "People still remember these three (Ravan, Parushram, Chankya)."
09-20-2011

: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Dear Ganesan,

I agree with you, and we shouldn't have done it here.

Vinay Kumar has MADE AN ERROR with his posting - 'Dicci' was opened not on 30th June 2011, but more than 6 years back, on 14th April 2005.

It was only their Mumbai Chapter they inaugurated on 28th May 2011 at the city's Taj.

Dicci has been doing fairly well, and you can know more about them from the following Links :

(a) http://www.dicci.org/en/ (LINK : Dicci's own Website)

(b) http://flyingfootage.wordpress.com/2011/05/20/dalit-chamber-of-commerce-to-start-mumbai-chapter-on-may-28/ (LINK : Info on the Inauguration of the Mumbai Chapter, and how Dicci is doing.)

But I HAVE A QUESTION.

Why did the India-Against-Corruption wallahs still have the 'Anti-Reservation-Forum' running here ? They should gave closed it long back.

I do find the opening of 'Dicci' just on the basis of Caste and Creed unacceptable, and hence my protest. A more beautiful solution would have been to found it as a Caste-Neutral organisation, and keep it open to members of all Castes and Creeds, especially the much poorer ones. That would've been truly Dedicating it to the Service of the Nation, and would have Escalated my Respect for the Dalits a Million times More.

I do think we should be united, and Unity is a multi-sided approach, coming from all quarters; and I urge everyone, including my Dalit brethren, to do their bit.

The Dalits are my Brothers and Sisters, and they reside nowhere else but my heart. If they are still neglected and downtrodden, I'll do everything in my Power to see they come up to the levels as everyone else in Society, and go even beyond. A disciple of Swami Vivekananda cannot think, and be, any different.

Thank You,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 09-20-2011 at 06:23 PM
09-20-2011

: Oct 2009
:
: 216 | 0.04 Per Day
IAC was Anti-reservation forum earlier

For your information, this website was Anti-reservation forum which was converted to India against corruption which itself was a blunder. This web site was created in 2008 by anti-reservationists after implementation of quota system in IIT,IIM and AIIMS by our own great person Mr Arjun Singh. When I joined, only few members were enroled. So this is basically an Anti-reservation forum. The people who are in favour of reservation system, may opt out of this web site. We understand your ill-design and preparing to counter the same.
The reservation system has to go and will go. Just wait.

Last edited by Vinay Kumar; 09-20-2011 at 10:10 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0