India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Victimzation of the members of team of Anna

After temination of the anti corruption movement for JanLokpal , it appears that government is bent upon members of the .....

09-02-2011

: Aug 2011
: Jaipur
: 76
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Victimzation of the members of team of Anna

After temination of the anti corruption movement for JanLokpal , it appears that government is bent upon members of the team . notice to Shri Arvind Kejarival by Income tax department after five years of resignation from government service is a glaring case . Simle question arises what was government doinf for the last five years ? Why the resignation was accepted without effecting recovery if it was genuinely due ? department owes an explaination for all this .
Jayanti Modi
09-02-2011

: Singheshwar
: 36
:
: 44 | 0.01 Per Day

ye govt nahi sudhri hai abhi tak. Baba ramdev par ED ki nazar hai to Arbind kejriwal par income tax dptmt ki. 'vote for note' par kuch nahi ho raha. Aur jo ho raha hai mahaj dikhawe k liye. 2G spectrum ka thikra NDA govt par thopne ki kosis ho rahi hai, jaise inke ankh kan to hain hi nahi. Agar NDA govt k faisle galat the to kya inki sarkar ise badal nahi sakti thi? Sara desh janta hai ki kaise PMO, Finence ministry, Home ministry etc ki jankari me rahte ye ghotale hue
09-03-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Please read my separate post stated today, addressing this issue:

Let's all invite privilege motions...

Ganesan:~)
09-03-2011

: muzaffarnagar
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Its simply n clear matter of taking revenge from civil society..but again goverment is gonna burn their hands..
09-03-2011

: Ajmer
: 58
:
: 29 | 0.01 Per Day

By issuing notice to Arvind Kejriwal, the government is showing its clear intentions that the motion of the house on the fast of Anna Hazare was taken in pressure. It never wanted to resolve the issue. Rather government made it a question of prestige. That's why it is taking revenge to harass Team Anna. It should not forget the mass support of public to Team Anna. Otherwise it will totally be wiped out by the public in the coming elections.
09-03-2011

: Gurgaon, haryana
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

ye government agar itni active hai to hasan ali or black money per action karke dikhaye .
09-03-2011

: patiala
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

Govt is playing dirty politics. It s trying to demotivate d people who stands for the commom people nd their problems..govt ministers doesnt want common man to raise his voice against it..but d fact is dat more d govt surpress this movement more the movement bigger will be..
09-03-2011

: Hubli karnataka India
: 34
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
Post how to make un corrupt india

first we will start to un corrupt india by taking a oath ''we will not give bribe we will not accept bribe'' said by anna ji so we will decide today dont give bribe and dont accept bribe then start to tell our friends and our relative and our childerns alro letr start today ..................................
09-03-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
: 70
:
: 166 | 0.03 Per Day

Dear Chidanand,

I like your posts. However, on this one, I have a serious reservation.

We can't correct the system by correcting everyone, much less appealing to everyone to be correct. People will be what they are. At least most of us won't get much better; we'll continue to play by the rules in existence (as practiced). If corruption rules in the society, we shouldn't expect that a lot of us who follow Anna will shun corruption from now on. This is an over-simplistic assumption.

One can at best say,some of us may not corrupt others. For example, we may not pay bribe to get a College seat denying the seat to a more deserving candidate who doesn't pay bribe (perhaps in the hope he will get it naturally) - or will we? But if we are the deserving candidate and we know for sure that we may lose our seat if we don't pay bribe, will we resist it? Fighting the system is all fine, but what if we know this may mean a loss of one year, or even career?

For example, for a poor person, if she needs her ration card which entitles her to a better livelihood, and she knows she won't get it easily unless she bribes?

For example, if you need your passport to go abroad for studies, and you know it may not come if you don't pay bribe?

What we should fight is the system and not individuals occupying the posts. How sure are we that if we (any one of us, Anna backers) were in the politicians' or bureaucrats' shoes, would we have been very different? I doubt it. (Personally, I have tried to be honest in many situations when most us won't even try, and suffered the consequences, but I haven't advocated it to others, except to the bribe takers.)

People in Singapore behave themselves not because everyone has resolved to be clean, but because they fear the consequences of being otherwise. Set up an honest system with sufficient deterrents for transgressors and there will be few who will not fall in line.

The only 3 things that need to be done are (i) increase the % of being caught and punished, (ii) increase the speed of justice delivery, (iii) increase the punishment levels; e.g., if I have taken a bribe of Rs 1000, and I'm caught, I must be fined at least 100 times that amount, say Rs 1,00,000, apart from being sent to jail. The jail term should also be substantial than at present for serious offenses. We don't need to seek 'death sentence' for economic offenses and create divisions among our voices.

These themselves will be so deterrent that 99% corruption will come down, even if we're unable to accomplish (i) and (ii) as Dr. Swamy has proved using math.

So, while it's a great thing for us to personally resolve to be clean & honest, let's not make an issue of it in public, because we'll be giving a handle for Government to try and prove that X, Y and Z among us have not been clean (they may well not have been; can you control 1000s or even 100s of people?), and what are we talking about?

We need a clean system and the Government is BOUND TO deliver it if we demand it. We'll all be forced to be clean, and so will the politicians and babus be. Period.

Ganesan. :~)
09-03-2011

: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day

Friends,

The government is now in a quagmire. Yeh Daldal mein phans chuki hai...Jitna yeh Aur Haat Paaon Maregi...utna aur phansegi...

And that is the reason, we should now be prepared on all fronts....and especially the Elections...that is why a few days back I had posted this article...this seems to be becoming more and more relevant as the days pass by -
High time.....anna supporters should contest next elections and we should make them win

I don't know whether Team has received this suggestion or is already mulling it...but I'll still request the admins (and everyone) here to pass this message to them if possible...because I feel, if anything, we've to BEGIN NOW...

Thanks,

Summit.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0