India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

Toni from Florida, USA

Hi, I'm Toni and am looking forward to getting ideas for fighting corruption. My first problem was finding a useful .....

05-30-2014

: May 2014
: Florida, USA
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Smile Toni from Florida, USA

Hi, I'm Toni and am looking forward to getting ideas for fighting corruption.

My first problem was finding a useful definition for corruption, that could be acted upon. I found the following:

CORRUPTION = UNETHICAL/ILLEGAL ALLOCATION OF RESOURCES AND/OR OPPORTUNITIES

TREASON = ANY REPRESENTATIVE OF A SOCIAL GROUP ACTING WITH INTENTION TO WEAKEN SECURITY OF THAT SOCIAL GROUP FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING UNETHICAL/ILLEGAL ALLOCATION OF RESOURCES AND/OR OPPORTUNITIES

RACKETEERING = ANY COALITION OF TWO OR MORE PERSONS AND/OR CORPORATIONS ACTING WITH INTENTION TO PROMOTE UNETHICAL/ILLEGAL ALLOCATION OF RESOURCES AND/OR OPPORTUNITIES
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3Predicting_the_Future.jpg (323.5 , 1 views)
05-31-2014

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day

Dear TONI,
you can stop corruption in your own way1)stop giving any small amounts for any work to be done faster
2)Stop taking money for any work to be done faster
3)Tell your friends,contacts ,relatives to do same
Then our Nation will be CORRUPTION--FREE start this in a small way and expand slowly
Thanks Vijaya
06-03-2014

:

Vijay,

What you proposed does not make sense. I pay physicians to do work they have prepared for years, so they do not need to read a book to take care of my broken leg.

I pay carpenters to build my house in a fraction of the time it would take me to do the same work.

I pay the more skilled craftsman more because they can do a better job in half the time of a lesser skilled craftsman.

Corruption = unethical/illegal allocation of resources and/or opportunities

Paying someone to do something faster is only related if it has to do with slowing down approval processes so there is enough time for broad ethical consideration before making allocation of resources and/or opportunities.

Once unethical opportunists and/or criminals become entrenched and in control of resources/opportunities, they are very resourceful in retaining what they then have resources to sustain.

The main problem is that people are short sighted and are more that willing to allow and participate in support of corruption.

If a person cannot define corruption, they have no hope of finding a way to stop it.
06-03-2014

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day

Paying Money EXTRA besides SALARY is bribing and CORRUPTION
MR TONI
06-08-2014

:
Corruption - defined

Now that you more fully describe the environment to support your statement, I tend to agree with you. But I will need to consider this carefully.

Are there other situations, like donating to charity, that has the potential to drive corruption.

I'm sleepy, so I am not thinking clearly.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0