India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

Starting from the Roots

It was a pleasure to join the movement for a better India! I wish all the best to the people .....

08-04-2012

: Aug 2012
: Leeds UK
: 44
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Starting from the Roots

It was a pleasure to join the movement for a better India! I wish all the best to the people involved in making India a better place to live in. In my opinion it is indeed a great idea to start making changes from the root level. Starting from the villages, people should be encouraged to advise on how they can contribute for a sustained development and give a head start to the work they do. It is a very long road and honesty is the benchmark to support such activities. Honesty and systematic learning makes a huge difference. Please help India to make a better place. I can contribute in terms of education and let me know if I can help the movement in some way. God bless the people who work with honesty and integrity.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0