India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

Risk Vs Planned Sucess

Just less than 2 years to go for the election. This is possible to enter into new party, but very .....

: Do you think this is a best option?
Yes 21 95.45%
No 1 4.55%
Can't Say 0 0%
: 22.

08-04-2012

: Aug 2012
: Pune
: 51
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day
Question Risk Vs Planned Success

Just less than 2 years to go for the election. This is possible to enter into new party, but very risky without experience.
Even a small mistake may cause the same government back in to the power. So here is the poll.

Do you think this is a best way to achieve goal:
  • stand our candidate if there is no clean candidate in a particular area.
  • support opposition party with some agreement on JanLokpal
  • And in parallel, next five year are sufficient to come up with strong plan for new party.

Last edited by milind.kadbane; 08-04-2012 at 02:23 AM : typo
08-04-2012

: Dhanbad
: 44
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Friend, now the public is with anna, and india against corruption, and now anna will not sit for the ansan, so don't forget one thing, if anna don't go in this election 2014- public will forget anna.. and same thing will happen years and years..

i will say, if you wanna do something, do now.. because the time is going so fast!!
08-05-2012

:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
Agree!

We need to move forward safely
08-06-2012

: Chennai
: 42
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi, BJP is not playing Constructive politics.They are looking at Congress people who swindled and looking for their turn.Every Politician basic purpose is to attain wealth.No Politician will come forward to restrain themselves.If ANNAs demands are implemented politician will go for some other business and politics will not be lucrative for them.We shall not expect politicians will do good..We each and every youth has to take the message to their family,neighbours,village,friends and create awareness for total revolution...
08-06-2012

:

Hi, We need to do analysis on Congress voters, I don't think they will contribute here. If we form new party, it will result in splitting only BJP's voters. and this is the risk the same govt. back in power.
08-06-2012

: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
: 75
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

At present 90% people of India are discourage with corruption I 100% hope the in 2Yrs All the People of India must vote against Corruption. Please do not think so that a large amount is required to stand a candidate in election. Only a India wide publicity is only be required so that all grass root people should also know what is "India Against Corruption". Pleas do not this that not a lot of People joint at JantarMantar. The People Like me who are watching from Home & Solemnly stand with Anna & Party against corruption. I hope the election 2014 must win by the Party launched by Anna & Party.

Please fight the "Rajya"'s elections as we could not be able to India wise Publicity in a sort period.
08-06-2012

: Chennai
: 42
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi UK13,

We will split both BJP and Congress votes. Other than hardliners of their own religion, we can tap votes from all section of soceity.
08-06-2012

:

Hi Suresh,

I wish to happen as you said. I will be always with Anna.
08-06-2012

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
: 41
:
: 18 | 0.00 Per Day

No party is good. Why BJP or any other party will be agree for JanLokpal? cause if they will do this unki party me he fight start ho jayegi. If there is no clean candidate in any constituency. Stand your candidate will be good option but that person should understand all the issues of that area
08-06-2012

: 51
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day

hmm, 2014 would be a first and last chance. we need great efforts from everyone. now we don't have option of Anshan and Andolan because govt. has shown their sensitivity on this. So whatever activity we are going to do, we need to give our 100%.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0