India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Is the PRIME MINISTER really HONEST ?

Dear Friends, Is our Prime Minister Really Honest ? Well, Anna ji has said that he probably is, but his .....

• 1 Summit Ensign

08-22-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kolkata
:
: 384 | 0.08 Per Day
Is the PRIME MINISTER really HONEST ?

Dear Friends,

Is our Prime Minister Really Honest ?

Well, Anna ji has said that he probably is, but his partymen are corrupt.

But I request Anna ji to take another look at the situation.

Right now, the Blood of Every Honest Indian is Boiling after having seen what they have of Corruption. Right now, Every Honest Indian is with Anna ji.

But where is the PM ? He is still sitting with his bunch of traitors that parade themselves as "Ministers" and "Representatives of the people". "Representatives of the People" - Oh My God!

I feel, if the PM had really been honest, his blood too would have been boiling at what he has seen of corruption. If he had been honest, how could he have been still sitting with all the people that seem hell-bent on defending corruption at all costs. His blood would have fired up from within, and he would have quit (resigned) from his post and would have joined Anna ji in his movement. And if he had not resigned, he certainly would have pressed for the INTRODUCTION and PASSING of the JAN LOKPAL BILL in his Cabinet and the Parliament.

Our Freedom fighters - Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, Sukhdev, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and many others were honest, and therefore they had fought against the British - and not with them. How can the PM still continue to sit alongside with the "Kaale Angrez" ? Where is the stab of his conscience ?

Ae Mere Watan Ke Logon, Shahidon aur Annaji ki Qurbani Dekhkar PRIME MINISTER Ke Aankhon Mein Paani Kyon Nahi Aa Raha ? Kahan Sookh Gaya Hai Woh ? Kya Corruption ki Aandhi Usey Uda Le Gayi ?

Thus these circumstances lead me to doubt whether our PM is still really honest, and if by any chance and by any measure he is, is he not compromising on his honesty ?

I still recall what a caller on TIMES NOW (Television Channel) had remarked - Gone are the days of Ali Baba Chaalis Chor, now it is - MANMOHAN BABA CHAALIS CHOR! As days pass by, with the government paying no heed to the difficulties of the people and the Sacrifices of Annaji, it seems to me to be becoming less and less of an Anecdote, and more and more of truth.

I therefore, humbly request Annaji, to once reconsider his opinion. (This is actually not for him - I know he is on a fast for the last 7 days, and I would not ask him to bother on this at this moment - so this is actually not for him - but the Readers know whom this is meant for.......)

My Sincere and Heartiest Respects for Annaji - Annaji Tum Aage Badho, Hum Tumhare Saath Hain.

Thank you friends,

Summit.

Last edited by Summit Ensign; 08-22-2011 at 04:26 PM
08-22-2011

: KOLKATA
: 45
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Manmohan has become Bharastmohan as he needs to save Congress from corruption Charges.
08-22-2011

:

HA HA....Good Reply...
09-10-2011

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"walking stick/ magic stick"

Gentle babu mosay ! "An honest Mann needs walking stick to step out and magic stick to work out.................."
09-10-2011

:

Gentle babu mosay ! "An honest Mann needs walking stick to step out and magic stick to work out.................."

Never seen the PM with the first....and he claims he doesn't have the second....

Which means......he is......umm, I see.........
09-10-2011

:

Friends,

In addition to this post, please check the videos here -
PM HONEST or CORRUPT...?...SEE THE VIDEOS and decide for yourself
Hope that helps.

Summit.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0