India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

Prayers for Anna's Good Health

Govt has revealed their true colours Y'day, we have to give them a tough fight. In the meantime for Anna's .....

• 4 anilvdml

08-25-2011

: Aug 2011
: Abu Dhabi (UAE)
: 71
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
Prayers for Anna's Good Health

Govt has revealed their true colours Y'day, we have to give them a tough fight. In the meantime for Anna's good health I am doing Gayatri Mantra 108 times and praying God to bless him with good health and enough courage.
08-25-2011

: New Delhi
: 59
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

good thought, I will also do the same..........
08-27-2011

:

whatever Om Puri said Yday is truth still he is advised to wrap in some kind of sweet layers, donot present in naked truth. To avoid embrssment to him by many so called elected hitlers.
08-27-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.07 Per Day

God is always with Anna Ji ........ hes sacrificing for all of us ........ jai hind
08-27-2011

:
congress at Jan Lok Pal Bill

More delays Congress is adding to pass the Jan Lok Pal Bill, Congress must know that the People of India are watching their polictics and will definitely keep them miles away from winning in their next elections.
08-27-2011

:
Prayers for Anna ji's health

good thought, I will also do the same..........
thanks a lot and may God bless you exclusively for doing so.
08-27-2011

: Delhi
:
: 40 | 0.01 Per Day

Not only pray, but some action in form of support to Anna Hazare is required that can help Anna and all of us.

This is the best time to fight against the corruption and people who are involved in this corruption.

It is my humble request to all the Indians that come ahead and be a part of this fight against corruption and support the true fighter "Anna Hazare" to fight against the corruption.
08-27-2011

: tamil nadu
: 36
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

anna ji ko dekh k ab to aankho me aansu aa jate he.. ek wo he jo desh k liye 12 din se bhookhe bethe he or ek ye govt he k 1 din me itni paltiya khati he k bandar bhi sharma jaye.. ab k chunawo me in dogle logo ki jamanat tak jabt ho jani chahiye..
anna ji ko bhagwan lambi umar de.. vande matram..
09-03-2011

:

Now all Anna supporters must note that Govt of India run by congress hitlers is not going to spare Anna Supporters, congress will go to any limits and use any dirty tactics to harasse and demoralise anna supporters. Long live anna and his supporters.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0