India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

One LOVE...

Hi folks! I am One Love I am an engineering passout from one of the most premier engineering colleges of .....

« - | My Introduction... »

10-07-2008

: Oct 2008
: Chandigarh
:
: 14 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up One LOVE...

Hi folks!
I am One Love

I am an engineering passout from one of the most premier engineering colleges of India. Just like all of you guys and gals, I am strongly against any type of reservation anywhere in our systems.

I will try to put-forth my opinion and views regarding the evil of caste-based reservation in India. Hope you will appreciate the content which I share with you... Please don't forget to click on button in my posts if you do like them!

Rest later...........

My views on reservation in India:
Personally, I feel that since God has made us equal, we should not encourage reservation of any kind in our systems - jobs / admissions. Whenever we reserve place for someone on these foolish basis, we are----- Please read full thread here:
05-26-2009

: May 2009
: 44
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Hello everyone smith here 29 years old i did MS in computer and at present doing job in IT company is good to see this forum and sit will sure discuss lots of things here..

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0