India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Letter to CJI of Supreme Court of India

Hi, I would like to bring below points to the CJI of Supreme Court of India. As we all know .....

10-03-2012

: Oct 2012
: Bangalore
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Arrow Letter to CJI of Supreme Court of India

Hi,

I would like to bring below points to the CJI of Supreme Court of India.

As we all know that the Supreme court has given directions to all the states to remove windsheild for all the cars and it questioned for 2 times all the state police officers wether they are showing interst on removing black film from all the cars.Do you think this is major problem to inidan public where only about 10% public using cars.Do you see any decline in the anti social activities after implementing in this law.

When so much money is looted by politicians,beaurocrats,contracters,buisnessmen etc, where do we see accountablity to our tax paid to the goverment.At least we need a orders from Supreme court to make sure that basic amenities such as Roads and Dringking water is provided to all irrespective of poor or rich.We need transperent,scalable and robust law should be in place to make sure that the local bodies are working towards Roads and Drinkgin water as high priortiy tasks.

Why only Roads and Water?
Question yourself and the answer varies from person to person.As of my knowledge and opinion for we need fight stringently towards these two.These two things can be provided by goverment without showing any causes and less effort of time and expence.

Education: Do you know nearly 2 lacs engineering seets are vacant in Andhrapradesh( In the year 1997 there were only 9000 seets where as in the year 2012 there are 3,40,000 seets).I don't want to fight for education as it depends on individuals capablity in this era.Let us support privatization in education system.

Health and Medical Care:More than 60% of our medicines are fake and not upto the standards.We severely lacking having skilled medical and health care resources.When we don't skilled resources there is no point in constructing hospitals.Again it depends on individuals awareness to ensure his/her health is good.Let us privitage as much as possible.

Pollution and Diseases : India is going loose huge amount as we are not taking any measures to put check on various types of Pollution and chronic diseases attacking the indian people such as Hypertension,Diabetis,Cancer etc.So let us bring awareness in Indian Mass to Protect their health and our environment.

Finally I would like conclude with below points.

India is not developing as way it should be because of

1)Laziness/idleness

2)Recklessness/carelessness

3)Ignorance

4)Negligence

Only because of above Anna Hazare movement is weaken.
Only because of above Our Great India is going to be the capital for all Chrnoic diseases.
Only because of above Our country is highly corrupted.
Only becasue of above reasons we are lagging behind in all aspects.
10-03-2012

: Sep 2012
: delhi
:
: 10 | 0.00 Per Day

As long as the freemasonic system of governance remains in india, nothing will change.
10-04-2012
kgb

: Sep 2012
: Bhandara, Maharashtra
: 55
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

ok, I do agree with you
Do you know about the missuse of Govt policies like niradhar and BPL. By addopting these policies Govt try to make the people fool. and providing earning sources to the party workars.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0