India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Let's fight for the second freedom struggle in India

Dear Members, I strongly believe that in India, we have more than 90% people who would not start anything against .....

• 2 Suprabhat

10-17-2012

: Oct 2012
: Bangalore
: 52
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Angry Let's fight for the second freedom struggle in India

Dear Members,

I strongly believe that in India, we have more than 90% people who would not start anything against corruption at all because of the obvious reasons like their family, their job etc. We have to make them realize that the very reason for which they are now living their life and think that it will provide them a better life, will be in danger 10-15 years down the line if the way our society is being run currently by the corrupted politicians and bureaucrats.

We have to show them a better way than just to comment, raise questions, do job during weekdays and visit for recreation activities during weekends. The current time does not ask for these. We have to stand out and fight for our kids' future.

The environment, the natural resource, the society at large is deliberately being downtrodden now by the govt and corrupt people. To save ourselves, we have to fight. Most of the success stories in India is because of the people and not because of the politicians and their policies.

I am very much convinced that we can make others convinced of this very cause on basis of which IAC stands out loud and clear. We have to fight and fight till the end...

Jai Hind.

Regards,
Suprabhat Mohapatra

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0