India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Intro

Hi to all my fellow IAC ians, I am Rajan and working in Central service for the past 28 years. .....

08-22-2011

: Aug 2011
: CHENNAI
: 60
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Intro

Hi to all my fellow IAC ians,

I am Rajan and working in Central service for the past 28 years.

Long live the spirt of fight against corruption and let this movement grow every second and reach every nook and corner of this great country. The fast undertaken by the great leader Mr.Anna Hazare and his team is not for himself or his family members (unlike our so called great political leaders of various parties) but for us and especially for the future of our country and our children.

If his vision attains the goal which definitely would, then the development of the country will be rapid and all the citizens of our country will enjoy the fruits of development in all spheres.

I pray to the God that let this movement gain momentum and create awareness among all the people from every walks of life and help to remove the word corruption from the dictionary. Let our next generations may not know the meaning for the word corruption or just know that a word called corruption existed in the past. such should be the effect of this movement and for that we all should stand shoulders with the great beloved leader Anna Hazare and help him and ourselves in this.

Bharat Mata Ki Jai.

RAJAN.A.G.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0