India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

IAC Age - Let

Hi All, I'm Sandeep Anand from Bangalore. A very common man with laughs and cries, experienced good and bad, seen .....

• 1 SandeepAnand

01-11-2014

: Jan 2014
: Bangalore
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
IAC Age - Let

Hi All,

I'm Sandeep Anand from Bangalore. A very common man with laughs and cries, experienced good and bad, seen happiness and sadness, like all of you. Yes you read it right; I'm like all of you. At this time, I’m reminded a prayer which was thought to me in my primary schooling. "I Love my country, All Indians are my brothers and sisters". Today to see a campaign with this quantum. I really feel my family is not made up of just 5. It's true I belong to a family called humanity (vasudhaiva kutumbakam). Today as i'm introducing myself to my brothers and sisters, I’m committing to all of you that, "I'm here for no time pass nor for Dhanga phasad" I'm here with a never dying spark to say that, India will no longer be in this pity situtaion. let’s build an atmosphere where none of us will ever hear "Is Desh ka Kuch nahi hotha", "Idhar aise is chaltha hain". You know what is this called. "Hopelessness". We should never see this attitude in people. None of us should hear or tell this. Our job is done, once we light the fire in everyone which will overcome the darkness of this Hopeless situation.. Darkness can't prevail when there is light. Let us all light this Hope in each of our Orbit and let it do the work. All it requires is the determination of "Bhagiratha" to do one in the whole life. "Never ever let this Light die" Atleast light one more soul with this determination, the rest will take care of itself.

One can Contact me for any movement/get togethers/ Conferences. My Number is 9986074443.

Let us Unite in the name of Bharath Matha. Vande matharam.

Thanks

Sandeep Anand

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0