India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

I my I

Few years back, I was of the view that, in our country, if it is the LOK TANTAR that we .....

« I my I | Lokpal »

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: chandigarh
: 77
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
I my I

Few years back, I was of the view that, in our country, if it is the LOK TANTAR that we get after our Independence, then this TANTAR is worst than Dictatorship, and that, only the honest ,the educated peoples are needed as Leaders to lead crowds as their followers .
But, , I think, I was wrong,
But now, after seeing the prevailing conditions in our country, I think, this country needs no Leader as everybody is in race to prove themselves as Leader and this country needs no followers, either.
To my mind, this country needs those who throw stones to awake others through their meaningful revolutionary/ ideology Write-ups

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0