India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

I am Dr. T. Charles John Bhaskar

Hello Friends, Probably we are all here together for the same purpose. I am no great person you might be .....

08-04-2012

: Aug 2012
: Chennai
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up I am Dr. T. Charles John Bhaskar

Hello Friends,

Probably we are all here together for the same purpose. I am no great person you might be familiar with but a great patriot for sure. I am an independent Scientist and Managing Director of a company called "Geomarine Biotechnologies (P) Ltd". I am also a social activist who had been doing lot of services in small way. I was the first person to challenge "witchcraft" in a local TV called Star Vijay TV and challenged anyone who can do anything to me through witchcraft for Rs.1 lakh. The person who challenged me could do nothing even after the challenge period of 48 days which was brought about nicely in the program "Neeya Naana" a reality show. This program was followed by another where I challenged believers of luck. Many in Tamil Nadu know about me due to this program. I am also a motivational speaker motivating youngsters in Science & Technology and Entrepreneurship so that they can do something for the development of Science & Technology, especially in biotech and also contribute for the growth of our country.

Our company has won an Entrepreneurship Award for the year 2010 being instituted by Swdeshi Jagran Manch, Chennai chapter. I am also an innovator with about 50 products to my credit and was the first to invent and commercialize "probiotics in Aquaculture in india" being developed indigenously.
I am one of the top "solver" with an international entity called "Idiaconnection". I was the only Indian to enter the Finals of the "Global Energy Storage Challenge" at London last October being one of the 7 finalists and became a runner-up, though there was no award money for that.

I am an adviser and member of board of studies to many Educational Institutions and Universities, Mentor for Technology Business Incubator of prestigious Universities like Vellore Institute of Technology and Madras University. I had been also a resource person for institute of repute like IIT-Madras, Biotech consortium of India Ltd.,( A DBT body, Govt. of India), member of consulting group for Gujarat Government for setting up Marine Biotechnology Park, Task force member of Kerala State Science & Technology Mission for marine Biotechnology, etc., to name a few.

Nature watch, conservation, poetry writing, debate, etc., are my hobbies to name a few besides actively involving in social networking sites on social issues.

I am planning to undertake a "Yatra from Kanyakumari to Kashmir" for finding out about 20 youth who can "Stand for India" and motivate the youth of the country for the Developed India to come. this will be announced very soon.
08-04-2012

: gurgaon
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

welcome Dr Charles.
Lets be together for good cause...
08-04-2012

: Chennai
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Thank you Mandiwal

Thanks for the welcome. Right thinking people need to stand together for achieving the impossible: "Mission Impossible made possible by the Patriots of India"

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0