India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

a few suggestions!

Dear Anna ji, May I suggest the name of the new Party as TEAM ANNA? As you know, to participate .....

08-05-2012

: Aug 2012
: Chennai
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
a few suggestions!

Dear Anna ji,

May I suggest the name of the new Party as TEAM ANNA?

As you know, to participate in the electoral political process in 2014, we have to finalize the name of the party, its Constitution and By-laws, flag etc., (subject to later changes or amendments) and get the orgnaization
registered with the Election Commission of India. Here, Sri TS Krishnamurthy, my good friend, former CEC has agreed to assist us in
the process.

I am an NRI; aged 74; MA (Internatinal Relations) and LL.M. (International
Environmental Law); practised as Advocate in Madras High Court for 22 years till 1991; when I went to the US and later, practised as Attorney in Washington, DC., along with Sri Siddharth Shankar Ray, former Indian Ambassador to US., former Central Minister, Chief Minister and Governor, till 2005. Also, ran an NGO, Voluntary Health, Education and Rural Development Society (of Kanchi Sankarachariar Mutt) as General Secretary
for 9 years till 2008. I am now retired and commute between Washington
and Chennai.

I and my family (settled in the US) are at your disposal to serve voluntarily in any reasnable manner.

The future of our nation and its potential to become a Developed Country by 2020, as envisaged by President Abdul Kalam, depends on the success of our Movement.

Best regards,

TP Radhakrishnan
99626 43901 (India)
703 728 2049 (US).
08-05-2012

: Aug 2012
: Chennai
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
A correction:

Dear Anna ji,

In my earlier communication, I meant to suggest the new name of the Party as TEAM INDIA (and not TEAM ANNA).

Pardon me for the inadvertance.

TP Radhakrishnan
tprk1000@yahoo.com

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0