India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Ek Vachan Apne Desh Ko

Myself Hiren Padiya, a practicing chartered accountant in Junagadh and Rajkot of Gujarat, am willing to be part of fight .....

• 1 sunil_mishra

11-28-2012

: Nov 2012
: JUNAGADH - GUJARAT
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Ek Vachan Apne Desh Ko

Myself Hiren Padiya, a practicing chartered accountant in Junagadh and Rajkot of Gujarat, am willing to be part of fight against the corruption in India. Hereby, I request all Indian to be part of the same with a poem "Ek Vachan Apne Desh Ko"... I have wrote a poem for Anna Hazare too...

Again, As our profession is like intermediary service between Government and Public with respect to many financial matters... So, I use to face many corrupt officers as I am against corruption... I want to serve for public of Junagadh against corruption... In this regard I want your suggestions and guidance to deal with such situations...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ek Vachan.jpg (133.7 , 3 views)
11-28-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Swadeshi"

Myself Hiren Padiya, a practicing chartered accountant in Junagadh and Rajkot of Gujarat, am willing to be part of fight against the corruption in India. Hereby, I request all Indian to be part of the same with a poem "Ek Vachan Apne Desh Ko"... I have wrote a poem for Anna Hazare too...

Again, As our profession is like intermediary service between Government and Public with respect to many financial matters... So, I use to face many corrupt officers as I am against corruption... I want to serve for public of Junagadh against corruption... In this regard I want your suggestions and guidance to deal with such situations...
Gentle men !"Feel Swadeshi Only."
11-16-2013

: May 2013
: Goregaon,Mumbai
: 56
:
: 68 | 0.02 Per Day

Yu go to any shops, men cheat women, go to any private vehicles seeing women men cheat, autorickshaw walas cheat girls/women, go to buy any thing Men cheat Women ... everywhere Male-dominated society where Men cheat and Fool Women, ......go to buy gold seeing women the goldsmith with give gold with 50%mixed copper rather than 24 carat gold, go to a repairer shop for repairing TV or any items the shopkeeper will rob all good parts of TV and add faulty parts so this is the status of women..
I'll give yu my own example-- My ex-husband robbed Rs 900/- from my purse on day of marriage.. cunningly put air ticket of his smuggler boss in my purse which he made me courier... etc etc So reservation is a must and maternity LEAVE SHOULD BE 1 YEAR WITH FULL SALARY to all employees in any Govt or Private Offices...

I made complaint to WOMAN COMMISSION DR Girija Vyas -- She says " pehle hi kyon nahi ayi "? If I would go b4 without having any complaint would she help me /she would say " aapka kuch problem hi nahi aap kyon ayi ho? and when I went now to her she cannot help when I have hundreds of problems ///
When Women are in trouble even WOMANS ASSOCIATIONS dont do anything they only talk meetha meetha and avoid yu...One person told me " Womans associations are biggest suppliers of girls to hotels for sex and offence"

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0