India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Congrats NCSinha

We are pleased to have our respected member NCSinha as moderator of this forum. We look forward to more contributions .....

04-05-2011
Administrator

: Oct 2008
:
: 100 | 0.02 Per Day
Thumbs up Congrats NCSinha

We are pleased to have our respected member NCSinha as moderator of this forum.
We look forward to more contributions and comments from him. He had been actively involved into promoting the cause on the Internet.

Admin
04-05-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day

Thanx indeed for showing consideration. Always a pleasure to be of some use. Will try to live up to the expectation.
04-06-2011

: Apr 2011
: 92
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

thhanks ncsinha for spaaring time to make this India against corruption forum full of vvbrancy,timelessness and visionary mission
Lets see India free of corruption
04-07-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
It is my battle, your battle.

Dear Malhotraji,
Please do not thank me. I have not done any favours to anyone by becoming part of this movement. Its my duty. I should have been at it long ago. But as they say its never too late to start a thing. 'Jahan jago wahin savera'. If it were not for Baba Ramdev, at least I would not have been moved to doing something. It is his continual sermons that awakened me and perhaps many like me to go for this battle royale and with Anna Hazare at the helm, it emboldened me to contribute my mite. I am glad to play second, third, fourth....nth fiddle.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0