India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

Attitude of BJP

From the very start, BJP (Bejuban Jadmati Party) was not openly coming out in support of Jan Lok Pal Bill .....

• 1 jagbhushan
  • 1 kohlinidhi8@gmail.com
  • 2 maheshpersonnal
  • 1 jagbhushan

08-25-2011

: Aug 2011
: Indirapura, Ghaziabad
: 63
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Attitude of BJP

From the very start, BJP (Bejuban Jadmati Party) was not openly coming out in support of Jan Lok Pal Bill but was pretending as if it supported it from inside. I think there is no difference between Congress (UPA) or BJP. Both just want to enjoy the fruits of power without bothering about corruption etc. due to which common man is suffering. I think time has come when civil society members should fight elections. They are bound to get huge support from general public. There is no harm in fighting elections as long as your motive is public service. I am saying so because in the next elections I don't want to vote for any of these parties. What is the alternative before me. This is the dilemma of a common man like me. This is what these parties understand very well. That is why they are able to take us for a ride. If you look at television images of 24.8.11 (evening), on one side Annaji is fasting and one the other side all the parliamentarians enjoying iftar party. I think some alternative must be there for these parties.
08-25-2011

: bhubaneswar
: 44
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

BJP want to take advantage from this movement but they are not actually support this.
08-25-2011

: Allahabad
: 35
:
: 15 | 0.00 Per Day

BJP is just doing the work of putting oil in the fire... Afterall, they too are the same blood.. hungry for money and power.. If BJP would have been in the place of UPA... they would have been in the same position... Its just the matter of time..
08-25-2011

: Sambalpur, Orissa
: 47
:
: 120 | 0.03 Per Day

It is not about Cong or BJP we are discussing about Ruling Party vs Team Anna ..... ....

as Congress is on power they have to face the hit for their non performance in handling our fight against corruption !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAB NETA CHOR HAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!
08-25-2011

: bangalore
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Anna should form a party and he should be primeminister of india
08-26-2011

: Indirapura, Ghaziabad
: 63
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I think the kind of criticism all the politicians are facing, will make them wiser. In future, I hope they will listen to their constituents and not take their position for granted. Secondly once Jan Lok Pal Bill is passed, we must get ready for electoral reforms, namely, Right to Recall and Right to Reject.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0