India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

Anna team,patriots of present times similar to bhagatsingh.

llDear friends, My name is Abhishek tyagi.I did m.b.a..I am happy by joining India against corruption which provides platform to .....

05-04-2012

: May 2012
: west u.p.
: 39
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day
introduction

llDear friends,
My name is Abhishek tyagi.I did m.b.a..I am happy by joining India against corruption which provides platform to protest against these corrupt politicians unitely who are exploiting the peoples similar to britishers.I thought that now nobody cares for country in present time,everybody thinks for himself only.I felt happiness when I saw Anna,arvindji and their team to protest against corruption and see that somebody cares for country and the sacrifices of bhagatsingh,subashchandraboseetc.Every citizen of India should join IAC and support these great peoples in their great work.When country will
be govern by honest persons only then our life will be happy unless we will have to suffer from these daily problems like increase in price of all things ,crime,bribe in all places,terrorist activities,scams etc.
Also we should not forget the patriots who sacrificed their life for independence.They did not give us independence to bring country in such condition.

With regards
Abhishek tyagi

Last edited by Abhishek tyagi; 05-12-2012 at 11:52 AM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0