India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros

Agreed to go to contest as a Political Party

I think Anna Team made a good choice to contest as a political party. 1- Anna Team will induce a .....

08-04-2012

: Aug 2012
: Kuwait
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Agreed to go to contest as a Political Party

I think Anna Team made a good choice to contest as a political party.

1- Anna Team will induce a great competition among other parties of corrupt.

2- If Anna Team could provide 25 good, honest & country devoted MP, it means, 25 corrupt will be removed from the parliaments. It will be a good achievement in the parliaments.

3- This team may provide fair candidate in the election and enable the other parties to select the fair candidate, if the other party want to win.

4- Anna Party can expose their expenses in public and they can create pressure to other parties to declare their details in public. It means at every moment it will give good challenge to other political parties.

I wish we all have to support Anna Party to make our India Corruption Free for our next generation.
Jai Hind

Regards
LP Panwar

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0