India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum > Member Intros
New Topics

सबसे बड़ी है जनता

दिग्विजय सिंह का कहना है कि- 'अरविन्द केजरीवाल इतना बड़ा आदमी नहीं है कि सोनिया गांधी, राहुल गांधी और मनमोहन .....

• 1 RP Raturi

10-26-2012

: Oct 2012
: Rishikesh
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
सबसे बड़ी है जनता

दिग्विजय सिंह का कहना है कि- 'अरविन्द केजरीवाल इतना बड़ा आदमी नहीं है कि सोनिया गांधी, राहुल गांधी और मनमोहन सिंह उनके सवालों के जवाब दें, उनके लिए मैं ही काफी हूँ|' तो क्या दिग्विजय सिंह देश की जनता को ये बता सकते हैं कि सोनिया गांधी, राहुल गांधी और मनमोहन सिंह कितने बड़े आदमी हैं? और अगर ये वाकई में बहुत बड़े आदमी हैं तो अपना खुद का मकान लेकर क्यों नहीं रहते और अपनी गाड़ी या अपने पैसे से सफर क्यों नहीं करते? आम आदमी की कमाई से सरकारी सुविधाओं पर क्यों ऐश कर रहे हैं? और दिग्विजय सिंह इन लोगों से कितने छोटे आदमी हैं? अगर ये केजरीवाल के सवालों का जवाब देने के लिए तैयार हैं तो ये भी केजरीवाल जितने ही छोटे आदमी हैं| ये बड़े हों या छोटे, वो हर राजनेता जो जनता के पैसे पर जीवन-यापन कर रहा है, उसे जनता के सवालों का जवाब देना ही पडेगा क्योंकि इस देश की जनता से बड़ा कोई नही है|और जो जवाब नहीं देना चाहता वो राजनीति छोड़कर अपने लिए कोई और काम ढूंढ ले|
10-27-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"powerless"

Gentle men ! "Politicians have made the citizen powerless. It would be much better if politicians could be selected from commission instead of general election."
10-27-2012

: Oct 2012
: DELHI
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Fraud with people on name of online work/jobs

Now a days I gone thru an experience and want to share here , it may help someone.
There are regular ads in newspapers and internet for work at home , online work etc. In which most popular now a days u may found " conversion of pdf/jpg files into word files" They are named as p.ltd.companies so that people could rely upon them. They take some security deposit of 2000/-approx and give u a copy of agreement to sign in which all terms are against you, normally people do not read those terms. After taking security deposit in which they inspire u to deposit highest to get highest returns. Then they give u a CD with some scanned pages and give one week to complete. When u submit your work and wait for reply , even if your work is 100% right, they point out your mistakes and reject your accounts. I personally gone thru 2 companies in East Delhi namely Ebooks p.Ltd. and Netscape p.ltd. The result is that you loose ur security as well as the work you done. Actually you find that they do not need any work, it is whole fraud process to fraud people in hope of earning opportunities.
An another type of fraud practice is giving opportunity to setup a small BPO at your home for which they take security deposit upto 10,000/- I have real experience with a co.JBJ Infotech P.Ltd.Tilak Nagar, Delhi. They also not pay anything pointing out your mistakes and work not upto their standard.
Unfortunately, our no Govt deptt.taking action against such companies to check whether they are working according their objectives as per MOA/AOA and no company can not be permitted to work for fraudulent purposes.
However, I am trying my best to teach a lesson to such frauds. Be Alert

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0