India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

More rewards to most corrupts

A small baby of 42 years,who till now was under sweet cover of his mother and corrupt uncles and grandfathers .....

• 1 mukesh goel

10-28-2012

: Oct 2012
: lucknow
:
: 38 | 0.01 Per Day
More rewards to most corrupts

A small baby of 42 years,who till now was under sweet cover of his mother and corrupt uncles and grandfathers RAHUL GANDHI has grown up.He has awarded big posts to his corrupt family members.The person who gave him more sweets and toys out of his illegal public money was awarded a bigger post.Till now Salman Khursid was selling law as a law minister.Now he will sell the nation as a FOREIGN MINISTER.Diggi Raja is unhappy,because he wanted HOME-MINISTRY so that he could have taken his revenge with KEJRIWALJI by ordering Para-military forces for converting his rally to another Jallianwala and also take strict action against sangh (RSS) and other NATIONAL PATRIOTIC Groups.
10-28-2012

: Oct 2012
: lucknow
:
: 38 | 0.01 Per Day
Appeal to all joining IAC or member of IAC.

My Dear Freinds,Everyday since I became a member of IAC I am noticing that about 400-500 people join IAC.Today's strength was about 54000 as followers.I am seeing that people joining the group are not giving their true particular's neither they are paste-ing their original photo.Some time you see a senery,sometime a hero-heroine or model or animal or baby or ghosts etc.etc.I humbly request to please join IAC only if you are serious in doing something for the country and prepared to suffer for better-ment of INDIA. IAC is not a playground.It is like an ARMY who has to conquer the power of the nation from the crooks ruling this country since 1947.So please be serious.

Last edited by mukesh goel; 10-28-2012 at 06:32 PM

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0