India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Feedback and Suggestions
New Topics

Can able to will win annaji party during election?????????????

The civil society team and Annaji decided to be turned to political party at last. But the question is to .....

• 1 Dipak
  • 1 johngray123
  • 1 aliens
  • 1 Dipak
  • 1 J R Mohan

08-09-2012

: Aug 2011
: Assam
: 41
:
: 18 | 0.00 Per Day
Can able to win annaji party during election?????????????

The civil society team and Annaji decided to be turned to political party at last. But the question is to win,,,,, can the civil society able to play politics. The route of politics is to awkward to walk for a simple and steady person. The people of all India also has already been submerged on the corruption. A few persons are still bat to be submerged of it. But the question is that will the people will understand why the Annaji have to come to politics?????? Without the spread on this issue to all over of India that means State, District, City, Town, Village and so on....people cant aware on it.

Now we can do the following for it:-

1. We firstly should prepare a monthly or weekly magazine to show about it.

2. We should make office in grassroots basis and should start entering person on it.

3. We should attend conference in all states and speaking with all AAM ADMI and their real problems.

4. We should also discuss with them about the important to eradicate corruption from India.

5. We should tell the AAM ADMI that how today's politician exploit them after electing. Till now what they gain and what they lost.

Please suggest.

Last edited by tan.borah99@yahoo.com; 08-09-2012 at 04:32 PM
08-09-2012

: Aug 2012
: kalyan
: 38
:
: 19 | 0.00 Per Day

yes, the comman man of country does not have any relation with bjp and congress they want there life to be okay and in a peace full good place. this time they will surly vote for change. the recent result of up election prove that no matter whether samajvadi party is agreed on that or not but the people of UP vote for changes and seeking some good option. now anna g is on way, people have now option. waiting annag to officialy announce the name of party.
i urge all of you to ask your places to vote for anna g party and partivipate in pramotion of annag g party. so we possiblay our dreams comes true. we need atleast 200 sets in 2014.
08-10-2012

: May 2012
: Mumbai
: 37
:
: 186 | 0.04 Per Day

surelly win into upcoming election.
but for that they need good study and analysis of all area of India (Indian peoples).
08-10-2012

:

Agree, 70% population of country is in rural areas this is a big challenge to encash this vote to anna g part favor.
08-10-2012

: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day

I dont think anna party can win more than 30 seats out of 542 loksabha seats... be practical... and dont be in day dream...

even anna was not in favor to make political party but other people pressure forced to announce him for party... but now anna gave up and and went to home place and I am sure after deep thinking for sometime, he will say no for politics...

I think this is the biggest mistake of anna to announce hastily to enter in the politics...
08-10-2012

: MAHARASHTRA
: 76
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Fight Elections

Beloved Annaji,

Government have been rude & crude insensitive to the rightful demands. Fighting 2014 Elections fiercely on war footing is essential that not a single candidate of Congress/NCP/DMK is elected. These three are the most corrupt parties in scale and volume. This one party and one family rule should be buried forever. Staying long time in Power made them the most corrupt and the most arrogant. They made the Indian Democracy a mockery. With Rs. 15 to 20 Crores per M.P. and with Rs. 5 to 10 Crores per M.L.A. Which poor man/common man can fight elections and get elected? Can we call this democracy? Why don't we press for Govt. funding of elections? which is a long pending demand. Where are the Kith & Kin of Gandhiji? Where are the Kith & Kin of SubhashChandraBose? and where are the Kith & Kin of Sardar Patel? Let us fight hard the 2014 Elections with honest & noble candidates fiercely and attain second independance for the country.
08-10-2012

:

I dont think anna party can win more than 30 seats out of 542 loksabha seats... be practical... and dont be in day dream...

even anna was not in favor to make political party but other people pressure forced to announce him for party... but now anna gave up and and went to home place and I am sure after deep thinking for sometime, he will say no for politics...

I think this is the biggest mistake of anna to announce hastily to enter in the politics...

might be you are right, anna g party is not able to get more than 30 seats, might be we are expecting a magic here. but remember party like TMC, SP and BSP can drive the country and force the government to roll back all the decision witch they dont want to pass, TMC, SP and BSP dont have more than 20 Seats in loksabha each.
it is bitter truth that all laws in india is pass in parliament only. none of the political party in this country is ready for this. the moment they will pass janlokpal, they have to leave politics.

i am happy that not all of sudden but i am going to vote for change.

jai hind.
08-10-2012

: Jul 2012
: Lucknow
: 73
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Anna Need to Speak

I had written a few days ago that Anna's silence , in the face of misinformation and propaganda being spread through media , is not good . It is confusing the vast majority of supporters who have pinned their hopes of reforms on Anna's movement.
Unfortunately Anna's silence is not broken and Baba Ramdev's assertion that a slightly pared down Jan Lok Pal will be acceptable also has further compounded the confusion. Is Ramdev speaking on Anna's behalf ? Does his statement on Jan Lok Pal has Anna's consent ? Or Baba Ramdev is simply trying to prove that he understands this issue better than Anna ?
These are a few and many such more questions which are haunting the IAC supporters .
It's high time that Anna breaks his silence . It will do good to the movement and his supporters. The mix up needs to be cleared too at an opportunate time.
J R Mohan.
08-11-2012

: Assam
: 41
:
: 18 | 0.00 Per Day

Thanks for all for forwarding your suggestions.......

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0