India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

It is a very good decission to start a good political party for the good future of country.

Our country is in this condition due to the absence of good political party of leaders who care for country.Peoples .....

• 1 Abhishek tyagi
  • 1 Rajkumar44
  • 1 sanjay13
  • 1 Abhishek tyagi

08-03-2012

: May 2012
: west u.p.
: 39
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day
It is a very good decission to start a good political party for the good future of country.

Our country is in this condition due to the absence of good political party of leaders who care for country.Peoples do not have any good option for voting.These congressman have removed all great people who care for country by politics like subash chandra bose,lal bahadur shastri.
Our country is not in safe hands.Their motive only is to exploit public money.But mostly people generally lives in villages do not understand due to poor education system and these people get their votes on the basis of caste,religion .Good people have to come forward to save country from these corrupt peoples.It is very good start after a long time since independence.Bhagatsingh etc. did not sacrificed their life to run country by such selfish and corrupt people.All good people should come forward to save country.
08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Singapore
: 51
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes I would support and I would get 10 votes from my side.
08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: patna
: 60
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes I would support and I would get 10 votes from my side.
08-03-2012

: May 2012
: west u.p.
: 39
:
: 13 | 0.00 Per Day

This spirit should be in all youngsters of country.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0