India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion

Team Anna and elections

I salute Anna ji and his team for their conviction and courage. They’re fighting for us, the people of our .....

• 1 sunil_mishra

07-28-2012

: Feb 2012
: Hauz khas,New Delhi
: 70
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day
Team Anna and elections

I salute Anna ji and his team for their conviction and courage. They’re fighting for us, the people of our country and we must stand by them like a wall. I went to jantar manter on July 25 to be part of the agitation. I personally feel Anna ji and his team should not start a political party and fight elections, because this is what these political parties want them to do. Once we fight elections, we’ll also get the political colour and lose our identity. Creating pressure on them by different groups, especially affecting the voter base will automatically put pressure on our political parties. To my mind this is the right way, never mind whether people come in large numbers or not. Anna ji and his team are fighters by nature and they should not worry how many people support them. Gandhi ji, Bhagat singh were a single man army. Regards, Harinder
07-28-2012

: Apr 2011
: gwalior
: 55
:
: 711 | 0.15 Per Day
"Desh Bhakta"

Gentle men! "A politician has never been known as "Desh Bhakta". This only and only "Anna" and his team mate known as "Desh Bhakta". Further everybody knows the number of Desh Bhakta is very small(tiny) in this country.
07-30-2012

: Jul 2012
: Navi Mumbai
: 51
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I salute Anna ji and his team for their conviction and courage. We are always with..
07-30-2012

: gurgaon
: 37
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

I agree that politician want to distract Anna and his team but what about those question when they say "we are the public representative and elected by the public of this country".Should not we prepare for such question?
07-31-2012

: SHIMLA
: 31
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Jai hind....satyamev jayate
07-31-2012

: Delhi
: 37
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

I salute Anna ji and his team for their conviction and courage. They’re fighting for us, the people of our country and we must stand by them like a wall. I went to jantar manter on July 25 to be part of the agitation. I personally feel Anna ji and his team should not start a political party and fight elections, because this is what these political parties want them to do. Once we fight elections, we’ll also get the political colour and lose our identity. Creating pressure on them by different groups, especially affecting the voter base will automatically put pressure on our political parties. To my mind this is the right way, never mind whether people come in large numbers or not. Anna ji and his team are fighters by nature and they should not worry how many people support them. Gandhi ji, Bhagat singh were a single man army. Regards, Harinder
The statement that Team Anna should not fight elections shows that you are a bit more emotional rather than practical my dear friend. If it offends you I apologize.
The matter of fact is what do we want from these agitations that country remembers him as a great people who raised their voice and made people aware.
If we cant change the system then better it will be we are not aware and if someone raises their voice and people support him by vesting their faith that they can change the situation they must do what is in favour of country even go for contesting elections regardless it improves or maligns his reputations. Team Anna has to come up with alternative and if they cannot then stop making hue and cry about disorder, I am not saying that if they win everything will be right but if so what we lose, nothing and if it works the fate of India will change forever. So, they must contest elections. This is the only solution we got.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0