India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion

Should team anna jump into politics??

Thanks Mohit......

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

09-26-2012

: Sep 2012
: Sambalpur
: 60
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Thanks Mohit.
09-26-2012

: Noida
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

No, after the breakup with Anna I think they will face a huge embarrassment in polls and they may be forced themselves to cut corners with he good intention of changing system. Moreover once a party is formed, the party compulsions will come in...I they they are better off continuing the movement in its original form.
09-26-2012

: Sambalpur
: 60
:

Sourbh..I fully subscrib to your view/concern,but our ultimate goal is to change the system.True the odds r more to believe on the success of the movement ( I also prefer to say Arbind's endeavors also as movement),but some body has to bell the cat,some body has to take the initiative.If u recall during the movement at Ramleela the politicians r dying to make their point that "It is the parliament which is supreme and dared team Anna to come to parliament by contesting.".The team corruption is far more stronger than what we r believing and i m of the opinion instead of attacking only from one side we better attack from two side one headed by Anna ji and the other by Arbind ji.I hope and believe good sense will prevail and Arbind's team will get seats enough to at least have a major say in the policy making.CHAGE HAS TO CAME AND CHANGE IS THE ONLY PERMANENT THING IN THIS WORLD.Let's br Positive.
09-26-2012

: Noida
:

Mr Bibekanand,

I must clearly say that the way Anna Ji has broken up with Arvind it has brought serious doubts in our minds about Team Kejriwal. Is background checks done for each party member, volunteers and potential candidates. The way the issue is being diverted to the Delhi electricity bills eyeing Delhi assembly polls, it raises a lot of eyebrows. I am still not fully against the idea but still apprehensive about the intentions. Although Kejriwal is calling Anna a father figure but there is no such response from Anna and they are distancing more from Kejriwal. There is something which we don't know.

Just see what supporters of Team Kejriwal are writing for Anna Ji on Facebook. This is what happens when people for political or self motives neglect even the father figures. Even though Kejriwal made an address to supporters to stop this but that also looked to me politically motivated.

I think it is clear now that the Team Kejriwal has found an opportunity and they are turning opportunistic.
09-27-2012

: goa
: 45
:
: 11 | 0.00 Per Day

yes kejreval m,ust form the party
good people must also join and come in politics
09-30-2012

: Bangalore
: 75
:
Talking Should team Anna enter politics

Dear All,
When the government turns insensitive to the public grievances and just tries to bulldoze the civil society movement, there is no option left, in the larger interest of the country, but to try to change the system from within.
We hope the electorate shall not be fooled by the false propaganda , the ruling class often resorts to sway the voters. In this day and age, when the votes are being bought with money, muscle and goodies, the elections in itself has become a farce.
We must concentrate on the following, in my humble opinion,
1. To ensure the correctness of voters list. 2. To exhort the voters to go out and vote. 3. To ensure that the number of voters is commensurate with the number of polling booths in that area.4. The selection of candidates contesting on IAC ticket should be thorough and honest.5. Begin to Create a network of the organization on pan India basis, to be able to contest general elections in 2014.
I am sure the think tank, in your organization, must be considering all the aspects. This is just a broad suggestion.
Sincerely,
10-15-2012

: Aug 2012
: HARIHARPUR JAMALPUR MIRZAPUR UTTAR PRADESH
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
bharat mata ki jai

are sir in choron or besharmo ke piche kab tak bhagoge inke sath gandhi ban kar nahi Neta ji subhas chandra Bose aur Chandrashekhar Ajad Ban Kar Ladna Padega Mai To roj Ata Hu Magar Kuch Fayada Nahi dikhta hai Ulte hame or galiya bhi di jati hai Delhi Police Dwara.
Jai Hind
Jai Bharat
10-15-2012

: Oct 2012
: burnpur,west bengal
: 47
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

time has not ripen yet.issue which is touching people,should convert into mass involvement.movement should spread to collage& university accross the india.should open student union at collages first.which could be base for political party later on.discussion about different corruption issue,political movement,political reforms,different political&constitutional institute reform carried out&build up opinion.mass involvement of people from different society needed.thereafter political party can be floated.
10-18-2012

: jaipur
:

Im glad to see that Arvind Kejriwal is taking very wise decisions every time there is a counter move from the corrupt parties....and I can also see that whenever required IAC is making cunning manipulations too (which is very important in case they want o survive till their objective is fulfilled). like Lord Krishna said,if you stand for dharma/ truth...then to make the truth win, its ok if you have to use deceitful means to reach your objective. and thats what we need to do right now, let these gluttons get a taste of their own medicine.
Bravo !
10-18-2012

: jaipur
:

non political ho ke dekh liya , mahino tak bhi anshan pe bhaithe rahoge to bhi sarkar ke kaan pe ju nahi rengne wali, agar sharafat aur shanti se govt ko baat samajh me nahi aati to unko, un hi ke tareeke se jawab dena padega, amaran anshan pe baith ke kya mila??? paas ho gaya jan lok pal bill, aur isi tarah se samjhan hai to 100 saal aur laga jayenge !!! tab tak gareeb aur gareeb ho jayega aur ameer aur ameer ho jayenge... koi 7000 rs per plate ki thali me khayega.. aur kisiko 2 waqt ki roti bhi naseeb nahi hogi.
if you wanna make a difference then get into politics but pls ensure that each and every member in your team is as spotless as anna & arvind!!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0