India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

Most of the time people vote for a wrong contestant, because no right choice is available. If educated people who .....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: Gwalior
: 53
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Team Anna should take part into active politics

Most of the time people vote for a wrong contestant, because no right choice is available. If educated people who have influence on even a small group, can play a big role. They can guide their group in choosing right candidate. Teachers can constitute group of willing students to go to illiterate people and explain the value of their role in democracy as a voter. Artists can play Nukkad Natak and make public opinion for right use of vote.
People are looking for right candidate.
08-02-2012

: Vapi, gujarat
:
Yes. They must

I think they must jump in election and make law like 'right to reject'. Also give pupil to directly select and vote for pm of our country. Then no one can able rule pupil like presently government doing. All the best.go ahead.
08-02-2012

: HARIDWAR
: 35
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Yes .to join politics now
08-02-2012

: HARIHARPUR JAMALPUR MIRZAPUR UTTAR PRADESH
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

Anna team ko polytics me nahi aana chahiye par yuwao ko laye or unhe age kare tatha samay samy par advise karte rahe
08-02-2012

: lucknow
: 29
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
for the benefit of motherland india

sir,ask people to email you there details and then look out that if there details are right. check there background that they dont have any pending criminal cases against them. if satisfied give the ticket to those people... also carry out group discussions of the selected candidates so that there personality can be judged. it appears to be a hypothetical job but to make this country worth living, we have to achieve something like this.. jai hind jai bharat...
08-02-2012

: Patna,Bihar
:

I think this agiation is victim of hard headed governmen's apathy.They don't let go any chance to make fun of this movment which indicates that they don't take this movement seriously.Slman Khursid says that we must appeal to UN,Renuka Chaudhary says fasting is good for health.
Government is just behaving like intoxicated bull elephant.Only formidable opposition can shake them out of this intoxication of power,that must have been BJP but alas! we are left alone fighting for just n fair corruption free government .
We have ran short of options to bring Jan lokpal so ........time to ask Indians ,wouldn't they prefer corruption free India??
08-02-2012

: AHMEDABAD GUJARAT
:
: 39 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear Ringsarita.,,,

I much appriciate by way of ur answer.,,, true indian.,,,

JAYHIND
08-02-2012

: HARIHARPUR JAMALPUR MIRZAPUR UTTAR PRADESH
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

आंतकी हमला नहीं है पुणे ब्लास्ट: Balki karwaya gaa hai
08-02-2012

: New Delhi
: 39
:
Entry of Team Anna in Politics

Dear Friends,

If you want Jan Lokpal Bill you have to go to parliament by elections

There is no other way, because neither Congress nor BJP is going to pass the Jan Lokpal Bill, because they have 60% currpoted leaders, how can they suiside.

Regards,

Anil Vats
08-02-2012

: AHMEDABAD GUJARAT
:
: 39 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear Amit.,,

jabtak koi natija samne nahi aata tabtak koi bebuniyad statement nahi dena chahiye.,,,, me samaj sakta hu aapke jazbat.,,, mere dil dimag me bhi kahi esehi khayalat he.,,, but wait n watch frn.,,

JAYHIND

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0