India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Should team anna jump into politics??

my vote -yes I.A.C should form a political party to end corruption.....

: Should Team Anna jump into politics?
yes 911 90.47%
no 89 8.84%
cant say 7 0.70%
: 1007.

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: new delhi
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

my vote -yes I.A.C should form a political party to end corruption
08-02-2012

: Bangalore,Karnataka
: 48
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

Team Anna should enter politics asap and ensure probity of members in parliament, state assemblies, corporations & gram panchayats.

I would not even mind if Baba Ramdev brings out another political party.

Whats wrong if visionaries like Anna Hazare & Baba Ramdev share and occupy the entire political space of India for the good of our country.

Both will be working for a common maximum program instead of a common minimum program like we see today.
08-02-2012

: Jul 2012
: New Delhi
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

Mujhe to lagta hai jo log No keh rahe hain wo Corruption ke favour me hain...Rajneeti koi buri cheez nahi hai...ise logon ne bura banaya hai aur kisi na kisi ko to isme jakar ise saaf karna hi hoga aur Team Anna us disha me ek badi umeed hai.... Please support them..

Jai Hind
08-02-2012

: Daman
: 34
:

I would love if India had a People's political party however on the bigger issue, I think mass people will turn away from Team Anna if they enter politics. People supported the campaign because it was non-politic, the team will struggle to contest election and the dignity will go down if they enter politic. On the other side, the country does need a political alternative. I think the team need to take a lot of time thinking, assess all the pro's and con's of the option, consider and seek opinion of all individual and conclude from it.

Good luck, hope you all the best and I will support you as long as the dignity does not go down.
08-02-2012

: AHMEDABAD GUJARAT
:
: 39 | 0.01 Per Day

Dear Rohit.,

Ye kahena galat hoga ki jo log team anna ko politics me jane ke liye mana bolti he vo corruption k favour me he., ANNAJI khud mana bol chuke he ki vo rajnaitik party ni banaenge aur na politics me aaenge., bt abhi ye kahena pada he kyuki halat kuch badal gae he., govt me sun ni rahi he n ansan karne valo ki health kharab he., aur past me dekho GANDHIJI kabhi politics me ni aaye., fir bhi desh ko aazad karaya.,, ye kahena sahi hoga ki aaj ki govt me vo angrej govt se bhi gungi ho gai he.,, v have no option other than politics.,

JAYHIND

Regards.,
mITTUL tHAKKAR
08-02-2012
dkm

: Kanpur
: 32
:

We need political alternatives. People may go against you if you enter politics and call you phoney but the end results it what always matter. There is no hope appeasing to corrupt people. To axe their feet is the last thing they will do no matter who dies or live. If they are corrupt then they will never ever pass the required law. The only options left are to either enter politics and clean everything by hand or to stop and call off the movement. There is a good chance of Team Anna winning the 2014 elections. Please make it happen. You take the step and the masses will follow.
08-02-2012

: Gurgaon
: 42
:

It would not be right to say that we have not achieved anything in the last 60 years. Also, we should not believe that there are no honest politicians that remains in today's political fraternity. Today's India is already on course with an objective to bring the ramraj as we dream of. Yes, there are big problems of corruption and many others to note.

Anna ji movement is more of a direction setting for the mass to fight the government to bring in change in the constitution to free itself of corruption. This is a long process and requires technical understanding and need changes at different levels of our constitutional structure.

LET THIS DECISION BE WITH THE PEOPLE ONLY. This is already with the people as India is a democracy.

We need Anna Ji and the team to give direction to the nation. This struggle will never end and it is ongoing in nature.

Joining politics will mean, the whole team will be subjected to the same scrutiny because this team as any other political party will stand in the same line.

Bhagwad Gita explains - Ishwar is above all criticism. Anna Ji is like Ishwar to us. He should direct and not fight.

Thanks
Rajiv Ranjan
08-02-2012

: AHMEDABAD GUJARAT
:
: 39 | 0.01 Per Day

but tell sm alternative if u think.,,,,
08-02-2012

: Bangalore
: 51
:

Yes. Team anna should participate in the election.
08-02-2012

: DEHRI ON SONE,BIHAR
: 36
:

YES, because there should be a another party which we can trust and are free from corruption.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0