India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion

Should Anna & Team give up Fast?

I am an ardent supporter of the movement since its inception. I am aware that the govt is incompetent and .....

• 1 satishbahri
  • 1 Mrs I S Bhandari

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: Gurgaon
: 91
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Should Anna & Team give up Fast?

I am an ardent supporter of the movement since its inception. I am aware that the govt is incompetent and presiding over the induction of corruption in every sinew of the administration. It is going to be a long fight and there has to be continuous pressure on the govt to mend its ways. The Congress Party is only clinging to power knowing that this is the last chance for it to loot the country as, people are going to throw it in the dust bin in 2014.
I would appeal to Anna Hazare and his stalwarts to give up their fasts as we all have to fight a long drawn war. There are going to be more battles and so we must conserve our energies. We have confidence in the present leadership of the Movement and it must continue to lead. Jai Hind
Lt Gen SK Bahri (Retd)
08-02-2012

: Gurgaon
:

We support Team Anna wholeheartedly but I strongly feel continuing with the fast will not serve any purpose now. UPA II (read Congress Party) has little or no regard for patriots. Mahatma Gandhi found it easier to move the British Empire because the British were intelligent: they realised times were changing, but the same cannot be said for the defunct Congress "leaders". Please give up your fast but continue your fight against corruption.

If politics is the way forward, so be it, but amendment to the system of elections is necessary. The electorate must be given (1) the right to reject, and (2) right to recall.

Best wishes to Team Anna.

Mrs I S Bhandari
08-02-2012

: Aug 2011
: Bangalore
: 44
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

I am sure, an alternate political solution can be brought in by us. When I say us, it means all like minded people who support Anna Hazare movement & want corruption to be out from the system. But for having a polical party, we should be prepared to have an organization type structure, so that it remains united and core issues are addressed as one.

Regards
Thomas
08-02-2012

: MUMBAI,MAHARASHTRA
: 46
:

i salute team anna for the giving india new movement against corruption.wecneed u guys ahead so give up fasting and concentrate on 2014 mission
08-02-2012

: Apr 2011
: Delhi
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

We need to be prepared for a long battle to change this corrupt political establishment of UPA & NDA. None of them are interested in clean corruption free politics. All these have to be thrown out for which we need the leadership of Anna and his team and donot want them to throw their lives for this non-responsive government. Leave the fast but keep the pressure.

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0