India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion
New Topics

Official Declaration of Political Intent by Team Anna

Since last 16 months, what people of this country asking from the govt. just a corruption free system, which can .....

08-04-2012

: Aug 2012
: Meerut
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
IT is God wish

Since last 16 months, what people of this country asking from the govt. just a corruption free system, which can be done with in 48 hours (I am sure with in 24 hrs police can sat right all anti social element, tax department will set right all tax defaulters, and like this all govt. organizations can set right the system with in no time, if they wants ).

But i feel Govt & govt. servants are asking even more Suvidha sulk now a days.

Then how our country will become corruption free & make progress?

As Anna ji said when, we put 70 % of our budget in development work & 30 % on management. Then this country will grow up all the citizen of this country will smile.

I hope this will happen very soon, as God has forwarded ANNA JI , Arvind JI , VK Singh Saab and all the Anna team members to take up this job. Thanks Anna Team for making good decision to form Political morcha to clean the system.

My self (IAC volunteer) & my family + my friends welcome the dicision

Jai hind

VK Malik

Meerut
08-04-2012

: Bangalore
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

question itself is loaded forcing one to take a position for or against instead of being neutral.

all of us supporters of this mass people's movement must graduate from being spectators to real players.

In this new ball game everyone are the same and everyone should be first seen as Indians, each one comes with his or her strength and the movement must embrace all.

Without our knowledge we are in danger of creating anti anna group not because they are so, but, because we potray them in that manner. This for all people, all Indians so there will be no one who will be seen as being against. Just this love will get us the support and take on the formidable formations already in the fray.

By making this everyone's movement we can move towards the displacement of current disposition so everyone's honest agenda should be our agenda, we should not color it based on geography, language, caste, creed which our current so called leaders have been happily exploiting.
08-04-2012

: Chennai
:
: 5 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Team Anna,

I am happy that you have decided to seek a political option. I too will be happy to contest such election given the urge for serving the people of my country and had been critical of the present system. However, many things come to my mind. First of all before floating the party, we need to develop a strong policy. Anticorruption was the platform for us all to come together. However, anti corruption alone cannot be a policy. Of course I read about Freedom from arbitrary use of state, equality, secularism, peace within and outside, etc., No doubt these are very important but these are also talked about by other parties. To say that we will achieve things through democratic means cannot also be a simple policy statement. For example, if we ask the people to vote "whether our party should give free ration and free fuel", I have no doubt that except good thinkers and educated, all people who got used to such system will say yes. Can we then go democratically? What is going to be the core committee that will frame policy? Will it include all intellectuals, scientists, engineers, economists, industrialists, religious groups, experts in cultural sciences and foreign policy or just a few who were there from the beginning? Sorry for being critical. Just because a thousand persons kept coming to meeting and waving flags from the beginning, will you include them as members who can contest? If the argument that those who were in social service for long time can be counted is good, then many NGOs who had vested interest will find entry. what about people who were never an active part in your movement but has an immense interest and commitment and have been keeping a clean hand?

The country faces many problems such as immigration problem in the North East, gender inequality, untouchability, casteism, favoritism, etc., What is going to be our strategy to counter-act these? Do you believe all who assemble at the fast-site? How many of them can declare that they are free of corruption? Or how many wants to hide themselves under this banner as many do to cover themselves under the religious banners?

Many times as a Scientist I feel that people do not follow method of science to find solutions. Whole North India had power failure due to grid failure and we had many debates in the media. Is is not possible for electrical experts to install sub-grids with disconnecting facility similar to your MCB at home which cuts off power to the utility that draws extraordinary power rather than blowing the fuse of the entire house, to be installed in such a way that only those states which drew more power or even specifically the cities that drew more should alone be cut off? Many issues today are debated by media and political persons rather than experts. Can we have a system developed for this?

Can we now concentrate on rural development and agriculture not with "old traditional ideas" alone but with a mix of modern and useful traditional values? How many unauthorized buildings get authorized later due to political influence? If we start taking action, probably we might do so even on our own members! What is our take in such instances?

As Ambedkar had his team and worked day and night to come up with the constitution, we need to burn our midnight oil to reach a good viable policy.

I am scared whether constructive critic like me will have a place in the political party. My humble suggestion is not to hurry to float a party and christen the baby before it is born. Let us all work to create a strong base and policy before announcing the name. You can count on me if you require to make such laws and bye-laws and debates to arrive at.

Hope, what I wrote here is taken in the right spirit. I am a motivational speaker and go around the country to motivate many youngsters in Schools and colleges and Universities. I spread patriotism and commitment to develop India. I have already planned to have a personal Yatra from Kanyakumari to Kashmir and back on the other coast to find out at least 20 youth who can stand up for this country. No one gives money for this and I have no political force but only my inner strength though with failing health. Jai Hind!
08-04-2012

: New Delhi
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

TO DO:

1. Think of an ideology or group of ideologies that will keep this diverse group of people together. Come what may, there must be at least a few threads that everyone of the group will hold to, and be tied together.

2. Now that political intentions have been made clear. Don't focus on others' corrupt practices, but on your good practices.
Somehow people tend to get tired of talking negative about others (even if it is against the most corrupt person). Focus on positive energy. Show the people what the New India can be under your leadership.

SOME AREAS DEMANDING REFORMS:

1. Is the first-past-the-post election divisive and leads to political parties wooing only a particular section of people?

2. Is the 5 years term of government too long in such a quick paced world? Should it be reduced to, say, 4 years (and similarly 5 year plans be replaced by 4 year plans)?

3. How can it be made easier for any individual to contest elections?

TO NEVER FORGET:

1. The leaders that this movement chooses will have to set examples of honesty and integrity in public life - No compromises on this front.
08-04-2012

: Haridwar
: 42
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

here is the official declaration of political intent by team anna:

today the movement against corruption takes a significant step forward. This movement began by channelizing popular anger against rampant corruption in high places into a positive demand for a new alternative. Last year anna-ji went on three fasts, including the historic fast at the ramlila maidan, to demand a strong, empowered, and independent investigative agency, the lokpal. The campaign caught popular imagination because people felt that they were no longer helpless. However, despite widespread popular support and parliamentary resolution, the lokpal was not enacted. We discovered that the ruling parties as well as the opposition lacked political will to create the lokpal. Yet anna-ji, arvind, manish, gopal, and hundreds of other krantikaris sat on the current fast in order to appeal to the government one last time. The result was no different. The government stonewalled our demands and showed little interest in bringing those guilty of big scams to book.

This is what brings us to this next step in our struggle. Yesterday 23 eminent citizens called upon us to give up on our expectations from the political establishment and instead focus our energies on creating an alternative political force to address a historic challenge. We asked you all as to whether this proposal is something we should pursue. Your answer was an instant and unequivocal ‘yes’. That is why we decided to call off our fast and move positively towards creating an alternative political force. This latest move is thus a logical culmination of our struggle that began more than a year ago.

This move is not about capturing power but about changing the nature of state power. Our objective is to provide a political alternative that will be realized through an electoral revolution to democratize and decentralize power, and make the power structures more transparent and more accountable to the people. Our existing structures of governance, designed during the british raj, are meant to exert control on citizens from the top, rather than provide a service and be accountable to the people. This needs to change. We need to accordingly reform and restructure our legislative, executive, administrative, judicial and policing institutions.

At this stage we begin with no more than a broad vision and some guiding principles. Some 2300 years ago ashokan edicts had called for a moral, social and administrative revolution through respect for all living beings, compassion for the less fortunate and public transparency in government. His call has echoed through the millennia and rings loudest today. The values enshrined in our constitution and the dream of swaraj that was nurtured by our freedom struggle encapsulates our vision of india.

specifically we believe in:
  •  democracy, where power is proximate to, consultative with and under the final control of the people;
  •  freedom from arbitrary use of state or collective power as well as from fear and basic needs;
  •  equality of opportunities and key outcomes, so that anyone’s wellbeing is not at the expense of others or nature;
  •  social justice, whereby the well being of the last person comes first and life chances are not determined by accidents of birth;
  •  secularism, that involves recognition of and respect for social and religious diversity and special needs of minority communities; and
  •  peace in internal and external relations.
these are valuable but very general principles. We would like to work these out more fully in terms of concrete policies and positions in the course of the next few months. We need to understand the concerns, needs and aspirations of our citizens and the experience of various movements prior to us before we formulate a comprehensive policy statement.

Realization of this vision requires a new kind of political instrument. Usually this instrument is assumed to be a political party. Yet the prevailing form of a political party is not suited for this purpose. Almost all existing political parties are top-down organisations, claiming monopoly of truth, undemocratic and non-transparent in their functioning, controlled by a family or a clique and dependent on large amounts of illicit funds. An alternative political force has to search for an alternative to this dominant form of a political party. We would strive to learn from the rich experience of social and political movements that have attempted to create alternative politics in the electoral and non-electoral domain.

We realize that we have embarked upon a long, difficult and exciting journey. Since the whole point of the journey is to change the rules of the game, its outcome cannot be measured by conventional yardstick of ‘success’ and ‘failure’. We need to evolve our own measure as we go along.

We plan the following initial steps in this long journey: A nation-wide ‘swaraj yatra’, to spread our message, to learn from the people, to connect to our friends and well-wishers and discover new allies; youth dialogues across the country, especially in universities and colleges; and national consultation with other organizations and movements.

If this movement has advanced so far, it is only because of your support. The future of this next phase depends on your participation. This movement needs your ideas, your time, your energy and your resources. Please reply below with your comments and we shall forward it in a consolidated manner for further discussions and action.

Please share this everywhere you can to ensure maximum response from indians across the globe!

Thank you dear patriots,

team anna
दोस्तों,
वही हुआ जिसका हमें शक पहले से था ! लोकपाल को बना ही डाला जोकपाल ! टीम अन्ना और सभी राजनीतिक दल इसके लिए जिम्मेदार है ! टीम अन्ना ने चुनाव लड़ने का फैसला करके बेहद गलत कदम उठा लिया है ! अब वह पार्टी बनायेंगे , उम्मीदवार जुटाएंगे , अपना एजेंडा तय करेंगे पार्टी के लिए धन उगाही करेंगे किस हद तक अपने आपको संभाल पाएंगे कहना मुश्किल ? कोई एक चुनाव चिन्ह तो मिलेगा नहीं फिर जनता को कैसे समझायेंगे की यह उनकी पार्टी का चुनाव चिन्ह है कितने प्रत्याशी जीत पाएंगे यह भी कहना मुश्किल है होगा वही जो भारतीय जनता पार्टी के साथ हुआ जो दावा करते है की उनकी पार्टी औरों से अलग है ? १९९७ से अब तक सत्ता पाने के लिए कैसे कैसे गठजोड़ और समझोते किये गए क्योंकि एक बड़े धड़े का यह मानना रहा है की यदि सत्ता न पा सके तू कुछ भी न कर सकेंगे और जब तीन बार सत्ता में आये तो मजबूरी का रोना रोये ! मुझे पूरा यकीन है की इनकी दुर्गति भी वैसी ही होगी !
लेकिन जब फैसला कर ही लिया है की पार्टी बना कर चुनाव लड़ना है तो मेरा यह सुझाव है की वह इसमें रामदेव बाबा को जरूर सम्मिलित करें क्योंकि उनके पास संघटनात्मक ढांचा है, कार्यकर्ताओं की एक लम्बी फ़ौज है, पैसा है ! इसके साथ साथ वह आशाराम बापू , मोरारी बापू एवं श्री श्री रविशंकर जी महाराज आदि सभी संत समाज को अपने साथ जोड़ें ताकि वह इन लोगों को हर पल सही राश्ता दिखाते रहें एवं मिसन को सही अंजाम तक ले जाएँ !

अन्ना पर भरोसा करना आसान है किन्तु अरविन्द केजरीवाल और उनके सहयोगियों पर कठिन ! और नए जुड़ने वाले लोगों पर और भी कठिन ..... अतैव मेरा अन्ना से निवेदन है की वह सोच समझ कर फूंक फूंक कर कदम रखें !

आपका सुभचिन्तक
यादवेन्द्र
08-04-2012

: SALUGARA, SILIGURI
: 52
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

Merey vichar se kuch points par dhyan dena chahiye....
1-nayi party mein sirf unhi logo ko chunav ladney ki ijajat ho jo kabhi bhi kisi bhi political party se na chunav ladey ho ...

2-minimum qualification should be decided

3-agar jeet hasil hote hai to minister unhi logo ko banaya jaye jo us feild se relate karta ho like kiran bdei...home minister....general v.k. Singh..defence ...shantibhushan...law...etc.

4-villages mein jor dena avashyak hoga iskey liye gram sabha star par ikai banai jaye

5-strict discipline

6-har area ke mp ka kaccha chittha public ke samney rakha jaye

aur ant mein "ladbo.. Karbo.. Jitbo re.."
08-04-2012

: Lucknow, U.P.
: 45
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Congratulations to IAC

I am very relived at the decision of team Anna to join the electoral foray. This was a very brave and correct decision of Anna . Instead of protesting against the Govt. and other cancer of the society IT IS BETTER TO FIGHT AND FACE THE SYSTEM TO ALTER IT. We must use our power on the correct channel and the channel is going to be provided by Gen.Singh who I have ardent faith in to lead the forces that are growing every day as injustices & exploitation is at its zenith now. Being a political party IAC has to broaden its perspective apart from the cancer ,many other aspects can be improved upon by a good political system.

I hereby pledge to support Anna in all political en-devours and to strive to improve the face of our glorious country.

Vande Mataram !!!!
08-04-2012

: Varanasi
: 43
:
Word secularism includes corruption.

I would request team anna's attention on point no five of their major beliefs.
1. When they talk about secularism it should include the "respect of the feelings of majority".
2. When they talk about minority they should include in it parasis, sikhs jain,buddhist etc.
3. Also when they talk about minorities they should include the special needs of hindu minority areas of Kashmir & North East alongwith other parts.
08-04-2012

: Varanasi
: 43
:
Put your efforts with and welcome the change

I am surprised to see the reaction against the team anna’s decision on entering in to politics. I saw CTV channels, newspapers all of them trying to impose their anti views like:
1. Entering in to politics is an end to the Movement.
2. Team Anna had political ambitions
3. Annagiri changes in to Netagiri
4. Anna team in political Vortex
But I shall thank them for the support they given to the movement last year. This time team anna has made some mistakes that have given their opposition some points to raise fingers at.
I also found some eminent people like Medha Patkar, Kuldeep Naiyar etc raising doubts on the decision and political people welcoming it in a way as if team anna needs their go ahead. Their face and reaction show their state of mind. I also saw Arnab on times now saying Team Anna is Impatient & immature, I was shocked to find if what makes him so impatient to decide when it still is premature to talk about it in detail. Actually media supported the cause last year but politically they are with Madam this year.
I have following points in favor of the Team Anna’s decision to enter in to politics:-
1. Why Not? Just because we fear it will fail.
2. It will provide a political alternative with a party with clear manifesto of anti corruption.
3. If good people make an organization it helps society at large from the day one. Organization itself will be a support to masses.
4. Good people of this country especially Youth is awaiting to enter the politics, they will turn in large number to support the party. Also everyone should be given participation in the movement. Just becoming a part of crowd doesn’t satisfy Indian intellect, they will have an opportunity to start something meaningful for a longer duration.
5. We will not get different people for different causes we need to develop a team that takes care of the nation in different needs and circumstances, we need people to dedicate their lives and develop a platform where we have hope of being secured against ill will of enemies within and out of the state.
6. Today we have politicians and no statesman. We have reached to a lowest standard of morality. I am working in an organization have comparatively a small responsibility even than I am not supposed to work for other causes because If I do so I will divide my time between the different works and my priorities will take place according to my own interest and against the interest of my organization. In contrast to this for most of the politicians, politics is a part time affair and it something to strengthen their first purpose/ objective. Thus politics has become a business devoid of ethics and we are helpless pawns of the capitalist system.
7. Have not we seen the arrogance in eyes of politicians challenging team anna and people of India to fight at their homeground. Believe me it’s easier done than said, if gundas, rapists, decoits and rahul baba can take care of india than anyone can do it. We no more should not surrender to the circumstances and make most of any good opportunity small or big.
8. We need full timers not part timers; we need sewaks and not mantris; we need efforts in direction of national development and not in direction of saving party and people; we need statesman not plain politicians; we need courage not cowardice; we need faith, not disbelief; we need change, not the status quo.
There is much in my and everyone’s heart to express and we will have opportunity to do so. This is the time that we end the skepticism and pave the way for team anna to march ahead. Don’t doubt that their failure because most of us are not even trying at present.
Suggestion for Team Anna:-
1. Focus on Your agenda and don’t target unnecessarily on Congress
2. Strengthen the organization and start social work through it so that it develops a mass support equally across the nation.
3. Stay away from cast/ religion in short and long run because enemies are masters of it.
4. Never ever move away from single point agenda of corruption.
5. Do not care for results; strengthen organization and its voice.
08-04-2012

: navi mumbai
: 47
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
proposed name of new party

i propose the name of the party as RASTRIYA LOK PARTY

REGARDS
Nawal kishore
cell-9967065714

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0