India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion

Join Politics

we want you to make a political party......

08-02-2012

: Aug 2012
: Delhi
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Join Politics

we want you to make a political party.
08-02-2012

: Navi Mumbai,Maharashtra.
: 40
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up Make a political party and the p.m. Would be arvindji,

Please, make a political party and the upcoming P.M. would be Shri Arvind Kejriwal.

We support them because he is Yuva Leader,we support all of you, because you all People have great experience.

AND Your Question how to be elect the correct persons?

Advice:We can make a Yuva group in every state, in every City and sub city under your main NGO Guidance, and find out the correct person ,deshbhakat persons, we have to work as a Team work.

Hamare group mai 200 se bhi adhik Yuva hai Mumbai aur Navi mumbai se, jo desh ke liye balidaan kar sakte hai.

Hum ayaha se delhi to nahi paa rahe lakin, humara viroodh chaal raha hai.

Thanks & Regards; ‘Hari Om’

YUVA SEVA SANGH-NAVI MUMBAI (Regd.)
Chikneshwar Shiv Mandir, Near Koparkhairane Bus Depo,
Sector: 3, Koparkhairane,Navi Mumbai-400709.
Maharashtra. (INDIA)
Contact no.: +91-9819 618 309/9222 000 297.
E-mail: yss.navimumbai@gmail.com
08-02-2012

: harda
: 35
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

This is good decisions to take a proper way come to jan lok pal bill,we have major chunk citizens and lots of qualified young genrations to part a new india.
our party give the chance to new genrations take part and i m fully prepared to join the party as a leaders this is my personal views to my thoughts

MOHIT MISHRA
DISST-HARDA,MADHYA PRADESH
MOB-9303460571
anshu_8909@yahoo.co.in
08-02-2012

: harda
: 35
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Thumbs up

This is good decisions to take a proper way come to jan lok pal bill,we have major chunk citizens and lots of qualified young genrations to part a new india.
our party give the chance to new genrations take part and i m fully prepared to join the party as a leaders this is my personal views to my thoughts

MOHIT MISHRA
DISST-HARDA,MADHYA PRADESH
MOB-9303460571
anshu_8909@yahoo.co.in
08-02-2012

:
We Support you make a Political party.

Please, make a political party and the upcoming P.M. would be Shri Arvind Kejriwal.

We support them because he is Yuva Leader,we support all of you, because you all People have great experience.

AND Your Question how to be elect the correct persons?

Advice:We can make a Yuva group in every state, in every City and sub city under your main NGO Guidance, and find out the correct person ,deshbhakat persons, we have to work as a Team work.

Thanks & Regards; ‘Hari Om’
08-02-2012

: Sasaram
:

Dear all,
Sometimes we should face realities first and than take tough decisions. its not easy to survive in today's politics, its not that only officers and leaders are corrupt but our soil is corrupt indeed, It would be better that we really work hard on ground level till it comes the real time. its an idea only
08-02-2012

:

we support
08-02-2012

: Bangalore, Karnataka
:
Finally

I think that this is something all Indians wanted from the starting.
The war against corruption can only be won if we have honest and able ppl at the top.
Kudos to the entire team...We are all with you!
08-02-2012

: meerut
: 63
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
joining politics is a right step as all the political parties are insesitve

sir i am happy to be a member of a party which can claim corruption free ,i am also a victim of corruption of bank of baroda officials sinse they are also insensitive as our govt . giving no answer or wrong answer to hide their corruption , i am ready to fight any system which is corrupt and insensitive to the human being and their grivances. anurag kumar 583 prahalad vatika budhana gate meerut
08-02-2012

: meerut
: 63
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day

hurrey keep it up anurag

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0