India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Entering Politics Opinion

I Support Team Anna.

In my view, team Anna's decision to form & step-in as a new political party to fight against corruption & .....

• 1 nirmal_68

08-03-2012

: Aug 2012
: Afzalgarh, Bijnor
: 55
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
I Support Team Anna.

In my view, team Anna's decision to form & step-in as a new political party to fight against corruption & corrupt politicians is absolutely right step at right time. We really need people like Anna, Kiran Bedi, Arvind Kejriwal, Kumar Viswas and all other core members of the team alive to fight against corruption & keep conducting us in right way to keep the movement on.
Hunger strikes & all other ways of protest are only for the democratic governments, but here we are protesting in front of Tyrants, who won’t have hearts in their bodies & we are not in position to loose lives through these types of protests & let our foundation week without any of the core member of team Anna.
I acclaim team Anna’s decision of leaving hunger strike & there decision of making a new political party to fight one to one with congress & other political parties who opposed this movement.
08-03-2012

: Chandigarh
: 44
:
: 6 | 0.00 Per Day

Nirmal, I agree with your thoughts. I support Anna and Team entering into politics..
08-03-2012

: Mar 2012
: navi mumbai
:
: 29 | 0.01 Per Day

I think they should tell BJP that " If BJP brought Janlokpal in all their ruling states, we will support BJP and will fight election from BJP"
08-03-2012

: Punjab
: 39
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day

I support Anna and Team entering into politics..

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0