India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > JAN LOKPAL BILL

Including The Judiciary Under the Lokpal

As per the basic structure of the constitution of India,The Judiciary is completely separate from The Executive(except recruiting the judges). .....

• 1 DixRox

08-23-2011

: Aug 2011
: Jhansi U.P.
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Including The Judiciary Under the Lokpal

As per the basic structure of the constitution of India,The Judiciary is completely separate from The Executive(except recruiting the judges).
So by including the provision in the bill that the Lokpal unit is provided full authority to take action against the Judges of Honorable Supreme Court ,High Courts & The District Judiciary , I believe the integrity and the trust level in the courts of India will be seriously threatened.

Moreover The Judges will not be able to give decisions independently and sincerely.

I agree that corruption has crept in our Judiciary too but the Legislatures are there to keep a check on it by impeaching a judge. The main criticism is that again Common Man cannot file an FIR against a Judge until and unless he has the permission of CJI to do so. So this can be amended by a simple law of parliament or an ordinance

Well This my View Point

What do you have to say?
08-24-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.07 Per Day

I agree ... Jai Hind

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0