India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > CONSUMER MOVEMENT > Consumer Complaints Forum
New Topics

Vulgar messages from 7207591601

I received vulgar messages to my mobile, one of my friend (Police), i asked him and can you pls help .....

06-25-2011

: Jun 2011
: hyderabad
: 38
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Post Vulgar messages from 7207591601

I received vulgar messages to my mobile, one of my friend (Police), i asked him and can you pls help on this issue. he was said currently we don't have this series in database. That baldy guy number 7207591601. Even i was called so many times, he was not replying and he send again messages.
pls help on this issue.

Thanks
Ramesh G
06-29-2011

: Noida
: 45
:
: 22 | 0.00 Per Day

don't listen to anyone saying that they don't have this series. If u r receiving msgs from the no then simply just lodge an FIR or give a written complaint in the local police station and don't forget to take signature and seal on its photocopy.
On the basis of this FIR or copy of complaint using your RIGHT OF INFORMATION give an apllication asking what action will be taken in this case and its progress. You may consult a lawer if u want.
If the local police refuse to file a complaint then record all this and give it to some national news channel.
This may sound weird but You will have to help your self or else u've to be a big shots son, friend or relative.
06-29-2011

: hyderabad
: 38
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Thank you very much Sachin

Thank you very much for advice

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0