India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > CONSUMER MOVEMENT > Consumer Complaints Forum

Traffic Police menance in Noida

HI, Today morning my car was challened for broken number plate which I acecpted and asked for a challan. Surprisingly .....

12-13-2013

: Dec 2013
: Ghaziabad
: 50
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day
Traffic Police menance in Noida

HI, Today morning my car was challened for broken number plate which I acecpted and asked for a challan. Surprisingly what i found there was the police was only stopping the bikes and the cars and all autos breaking all kinds of rules were not being stopped and while trying to stop them they were not listning to thier orders. Autos without papers were allowed to go without issuing the challan and all this nuisance I tried to capture on my video camera.

I was happy I was challened by the police however I was really frustrated when I saw the buses, autos .... all were allowed to rome freely whereas they are causing most danger on the road, overloading and risking passengers life. I want to take this issue forward and I want to know what help I can get from this forum.

SA

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0