India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > CONSUMER MOVEMENT > Consumer Complaints Forum
New Topics

corporate thieving

The promised services are not provided, huge sums of money is dishonestly and fraudulently taken by the corporate houses on .....

03-30-2011

: Mar 2011
: Patna
: 73
:
: 219 | 0.05 Per Day
corporate thieving

The promised services are not provided, huge sums of money is dishonestly and fraudulently taken by the corporate houses on the pretext of opening you up to new havens of comfort, luxury and health care. Knowing full well that adequate machinery is not in place to help you out and that there is complete lack of governance all around, these corporate houses whether they are service providers or industrial houses indulge in what I have called 'corporate thieving'. These corporate thieves forcibly take out money from your pocket. There is urgent need to accost and confront these corporate thieves. Airtel's is not the only such service provider. There are insurance companies promising medicare they would not provide. They take your money by way of hefty premium and look away when you need medical attention. I have suffered it at the hands of PNB/Oriental Insurance. PNB outsourced it to Oriental Insurance Co. and they outsourced it to MDIndia who simply did not respond to my request for medical attention. These corporate thieves are only interested in your money. Once they get your money, they do not give a heck to you. Beware of these 'corporate thieves' and spread message about their intent and design.

Last edited by NCSinha; 03-30-2011 at 11:44 PM : unintended errors had crept in.
04-02-2011

: Apr 2011
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

Can you please provide the reasons these companies gave you in order to dishonor your medical claim? I think it will put more light on how these companies disguise & cheat people & people can be cautious about it.
04-08-2011

: Apr 2011
: 51
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day

what about india post and thieves who steal parcels???? Private courier companies do the same!!!!!!!!!!!

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0