India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > CONSUMER MOVEMENT > Consumer Complaints Forum
New Topics

Bajaj alliance cheat

Please dont take any policies from BAJAJ ALLIANCE, BIRLA SUNLIFE or any other private companiea as they invest your/our money .....

08-25-2011

: Aug 2011
: Hyderabad
:
: 87 | 0.02 Per Day
Bajaj alliance cheat

Please dont take any policies from BAJAJ ALLIANCE, BIRLA SUNLIFE or any other private companiea as they invest your/our money in share market & at the end of term period of 3 years, they dont even give half of your money back.

LIC is always best...

NOTE: I am not an LIC Agent but a responsible citizen & its my personal experience!

- Swami Vivekananda
08-29-2011

: Maharashtra
:
: 1 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Sir,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused. The post does not mention the problems faced by you. Hence we request you to explain your issue along with your contact details at help.support@bajajallianz.com.

Regards
Bajaj Allianz
08-30-2011

: Hyderabad
:
: 87 | 0.02 Per Day

Dear Bajaj Cheat Allainz,

Dont you know what my problem is..? How many ways are you cheating people..? Do you just want to know, in which particular way that you cheated me..?

Guys,

Bajaj is a corrupt company & I already lost Rs.40,000 in it. I beg you people, not even buy any product of Bajaj, electronics, bikes, anything. Because, the company is running by the corrupt money by cheating innocent people even from villages. They dont have any right to participate in IAC Forums.
08-30-2011

: Feb 2011
: Chandigarh
:
: 312 | 0.07 Per Day

Please dont take any policies from BAJAJ ALLIANCE, BIRLA SUNLIFE or any other private companiea as they invest your/our money in share market & at the end of term period of 3 years, they dont even give half of your money back.

LIC is always best...

NOTE: I am not an LIC Agent but a responsible citizen & its my personal experience!
thanks for info .......... will be careful now on
09-06-2011

: Odisha, India
: 56
:
: 4 | 0.00 Per Day
Mischievious PR in Corporate to cheat you like this.

All these corporate employees, particularly in the PR have learnt one thing for sure. Talking Sweet, but never to attempt to solve any problem. When you report one problem to somebody. The person(naturally taking high salary for that) just replies in 10 days time in his sweetest language with notes like our company values so much for your this and that.. But the real problem would be where it was. After this they will also write contact so and so if any problem arises. The problem has been where it has been. All this is just a show.
09-06-2011

: Sambalpur, Orissa
: 47
:
: 120 | 0.03 Per Day

I am also suffering after doing a Investment on BAJAJ ALLIANCE

The agents are doing a lot of false commitment at the time of taking policy from consumer.

Company must take care of this
09-21-2011

: Jun 2011
: KOLKATA WEST BENGAL
: 41
:
: 76 | 0.02 Per Day

YES THESE ARE CORPORATE LIE BEHIND SWEETNESS...THE DIRTY GAME.....Have u seen any person Working in private firm Speaks freely or always oils or on side of group...or remains mum...even when matter concern to his Sister or say mainly his WIFE Used.....

Mischievious PR in Corporate to cheat you like this. All these corporate employees, particularly in the PR have learnt one thing for sure. Talking Sweet, but never to attempt to solve any problem. When you report one problem to somebody. The person(naturally taking high salary for that) just replies in 10 days time in his sweetest language with notes like our company values so much for your this and that.. But the real problem would be where it was. After this they will also write contact so and so if any problem arises. The problem has been where it has been. All this is just a show.
02-28-2012

: Apr 2011
: KORBA(Chattisgarh)
: 75
:
: 23 | 0.00 Per Day

Dear Friends,
All agencies are same including LIC. I invested Rs 30,000 in Money Plus of LIC 7-8 years back. Ads of LIC assured highest return in this scheme for many years showing detaiks of gains as high as 200%. They never indicated the hidden charges they levied from the investor like allotment charges,Insurance premiums etc. Finally they paid me around 23,000 after 7-8 years. LIC agents are again appoaching me for investment in some other scheme to recover the loss. I feel Agents only are gaining in this business.Should I go for reinvestment OR keep quiet. -- RK Sharma
02-28-2012

: DELHI
:
: 129 | 0.03 Per Day

Kick off all the Agents you see when and where.

Agents........Dalal.........Dalle................B ofors Ghotala....agent Kvatrochi........Italian !
02-28-2012

: Thane, Maharashtra
: 26
:
: 36 | 0.01 Per Day

Corruption starts because of these type of cheats kick them off guys.......

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0