India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > CONSUMER MOVEMENT > Consumer Complaints Forum

Airtel worst portablity

hi i bought a airtel(tn)98949-15559 number before 5years ,before 3 months i decided to change my operator to videocon and .....

06-21-2011

: Jun 2011
: Tiruppur
: 37
:
: 3 | 0.00 Per Day
Airtel worst portablity

hi
i bought a airtel(tn)98949-15559 number before 5years ,before 3 months i decided to change my operator to videocon and gave the form to videocon office.after few days they said that your current operator has rejected your request,i called to airtel customer care and asked the reason they said that you had accepted our special tariff and u cant change ,but i did't accept any tariff plans.......they said that you can request one more time .......

I gave request 4 times but same reply from airtel

what can i do ,pls give me any suggestion.........

Waiting for reply

06-22-2011

: Jun 2011
: KOLKATA WEST BENGAL
: 41
:
: 76 | 0.02 Per Day

These are Business Man Excuse...of there Hidden Polices Never Fully Declared & we as Per own-self as Not united either for Career etc or .....Why to Take trouble in these 1-2 3Party Oil & does Own-work...Okay...Court on fear harassment etc as No Witness to Help....Due to Society Social evil we are if alone are sufferer.................

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0