India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > REGIONAL MOVEMENTS
New Topics

Who can lead tamilians better?

Tamilnadu - where the name Anna (different anna) is used for corruption for past 40+ years! We need Anna Hazare .....

04-08-2011

: Apr 2011
: Chennai
:
: 2 | 0.00 Per Day
Who can lead tamilians better?

Tamilnadu - where the name Anna (different anna) is used for corruption for past 40+ years! We need Anna Hazare and his likes, to clean up. There are thousands and thousands of us who still look for someone to lead us! We all must grab this opportunity to make this drive popular and effective! My opinion is Mr Naresh Gupta is the best choice to lead us by example! He has been the best example of disciplined government official! I have heard about him from my child hood as, my father worked under him. Another choice is Era Cheziyan! Both are not associated with any political party and have guts to speak out truth!

Jai Hind!
06-09-2011

: Apr 2011
: Bangalore
: 44
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day

What do you think of Dr. Subramanian Swamy, the president of the Janata Party (not Janata Dal). He appears to be fighting a valiant battle against the corrupt politicians both in Tamil Nadu and in the parliament. He played a stellar role in making sure that the supreme court forced the CBI to investigate the telecom scam.

You may read some of his articles and press releases on the Janata Party Web site linked below:

http://www.janataparty.org/pressdetail.asp?rowid=60

A video where he is giving information which will never be mentioned by the controlled mainstream media:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAFXMO53d4w

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0