India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > REGIONAL MOVEMENTS

Too corrupted and a misleading government "upa"

Hello Friends...! This is Kanik (CHINOO) Vermaa from Indore (M.P.). I say that this "UPA" Government is Too Corrupted and .....

• 1 chinu_verma1990

09-21-2011

: Aug 2011
: Indore (M.P.)
: 33
:
: 7 | 0.00 Per Day
Too corrupted and a misleading government "upa"

Hello Friends...!
This is Kanik (CHINOO) Vermaa from Indore (M.P.). I say that this "UPA" Government is Too Corrupted and a Misleading Government because they are completely Disable to control Price Hike and so a common man is slowly n slowly becoming "A BEGGAR". Since, The prices of Petrol-Diesel is increasing so the prices of LPG Gas, Vegetables, Pulses, Kerosene and other Eatable Items is also Continuously Increasing. Morover, Prices of the Most Valuable n A Precious Item that is Gold n Silver is also Increasing.
Since, Due to Price Hike We are unable to leave our Common Life. Hence, We all Indians should not Vote this UPA Government but give Vote to that Government which has and can Control The Economy from PRICE HIKES And other Problems otherwise in Future:- WE ARE UNABLE TO LIVE A COMFORTABLE N A TENSION FREE LIFE...
Thanks,

Kanik (CHINOO) Vermaa, Indore (M.P.)
02-04-2012

: Feb 2012
: bangalore
: 37
:
: 9 | 0.00 Per Day

Hi...india now a days became corrupted country and misleading the nation by blind politicians..In my opinion its not about the government but people has to decide to bring the best government that really want to bring the nation up....

02-06-2012

: Jun 2011
: vadodara,gujarat
: 65
:
: 35 | 0.01 Per Day

Please suggest,how to bring best government.We should elect independent ,dedicated,honest persons for centre as well as state. Rashmi
02-06-2012

: Aug 2011
: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

By giving ur vote to deserving candidate n keep writtting mam
JAI HIND

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0