India Against Corruption

Register

India Against Corruption > INDIA AGAINST CORRUPTION > Starters > Members Forum
New Topics

Still how much we have to wait for kasav death senence.

So, time is running fast... today 3 years completed to 26/11 terror attack... Kasav was convicted death sentence on 6/5/10 .....

11-26-2011

: Aug 2011
: Ahmedabad
: 69
:
: 505 | 0.11 Per Day
Question Still how much we have to wait for kasav death senence.

So, time is running fast... today 3 years completed to 26/11 terror attack... Kasav was convicted death sentence on 6/5/10 before 18 months and at that time I have gave my views on many sites, papers, news channel as under...

--- "Though terrorist’s Kasav case was crystal clear, but still we have gone for about 17 months fair trial and proved that how transparent our judicial system is unlike Pakistan. But, after this trial and judgment, he should not allow to appeal in the higher court and should be hanged in public immediately without further judicial procedure. if Indira Gandhi (ex PM) deny to obey court verdict and neglect law and Shah Banu case was revert out of law by parliament than why cannot this? India should show the world that country cannot compromise in integrity and take hard action if required like open public death sentence to such terrorist." ---

But still he is alive and allow for appeal in higher court at the expense of our poor country's tax payers money... who is responsible for this... everyone knows...
11-27-2011

: Aug 2011
: Kanpur UP
: 39
:
: 373 | 0.08 Per Day

Sir humari govt sirf kehne ko humari hai baki wo sewa videshi logo ki krti hai mehgai unhe nahi dikhayi deti hai lekin kasaab ki sewa me wo kami nahi rakhte hai jaise ki wo mehmaan hai ye sb dekh ke bahut dukh hota hai
JAI HIND

India Against Corruption
India Against Corruption is a PUBLIC Forum, NOT associated with any organisation(s).
DISCLAIMER: Members of public post content on this website. We hold no responsibility for the same. However, abuse may be reported to us.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0